Reviews for Spilt Beans
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Just gotta love Angela!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love this! Bean massacre. Very funny. Also loved her finishing his thought with 'us' instead of some singular pronoun. Perfect.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I liked it.
pandarabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh god, bean massacre, that's brilliant. amazing work :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is absolutely adorable. Truely. I just love the Booth/Angela conversation. "“He meant well,” Booth justified, but then frowned. “I think. I don’t know. Whatever. Help.”" Hahaha. Poor Booth is just so adorably distraught.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This part "He collapsed into the nearest seat, which happened to be a fluffy tye-dye butterfly chair. He frowned at his choice of seating and rose back up." completely cracked me up. I've always kinda wondered what Angela's place looks like. I doubt we'll ever get to see it, though.

I liked the lines about the bean massacre and Sweets advising Booth to pass Brennan a note, as well. You did a great job with Angela and with the story as a whole.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Cute! Aw, yay for Angela's intervention. I wish Booth really had the guts to tell her, I think I would squee so loud windows would break.
bruninhagalle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I'm SO glad you're not dead. Lol.

Oh God, I can totally SEE it happening. You wrote Angela so well! And of course, Booth and Brennan as well. It could happen this way: funny and at the same time, romantic and cute.

Thanks for sharing this awesome story. Happy New Year to you. :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/3/2010