Reviews for The Applicant
LonelyDragon16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Love this story! :D
DixieGirl8814 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Great o/s. I love both Twilight and Fight Club. Never thought of mixing the two but this is brilliant.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow I am horrible. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to review all of these. Honestly, I just kept putting it off because I didn't want to write a short review.

I loved this. I love Fight Club and I really liked the way you incorporated Edward into this. It was interesting to read about Tyler Durden from the point of view of someone other than himself. I DO like everything you write, so stop being ridiculous. Lol. I also hope to twist your arm into writing more in the future. p
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Awesome, loved it!
dixielou8 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved it Punk!
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Congrats on your first place win in the public vote! I was one of the judges and I liked how you very much put Edward and Jasper into the Fight Club world!
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Interesting, Please don't make his outcome be like BOB'S! LOL
Landiana chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Brilliant story! seriously, i was on the edge of my seat! i liked the tension involved, and although you said you wont carry it on i could really see it as an amazing story

well done on winning

x Landiana x
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was so creative! I like how you wove them into the movie so it was just like watching the events of the movie from the perspective of one of the FC members. Great job!
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was brilliant sweetie!

I never would have thought to combine Fight Club and Twilight together and you did it perfectly. Gah, now that I see you arent continuing this Im a little sad, I would LOVE to see more. But this oneshot ended perfectly. I can actually picture Edward standing in front of the house for days with Brad Pitt coming out yelling at him. And of course, there'd have to be a few seconds shot of some dirty movie in between ;) haha.
jandco chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i love this! gritty and animalistic with the perfect amount of angst! i know you're not continuing this one (this ended brilliantly, btw) but i'd love to see more from you in this style.
larin20 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Well I could have sworn I left a review for this when judging was still happening. I know I did, I talked about Tyler and all taht shit. WTF happened to it?

Here's another one then. I love you and your crazy Fight Club loving mind! I loved this o/s and I loved beta'ing it! There is too much I loved about this fic, and I'm so happy and proud that you won! You deserved it bb!

nexxus123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, this is amazing. What a wonderful idea...fight club...YUM!
A Little Distracted chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I thought this was great! Great imagery! It was easy to see and feel what he was going through.
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 1/3/2010