Reviews for Vantage Point
Please write more I started reading this and couldn't stop
cerberus328 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
update soon a very interesting story
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Spectacular chapter can't wait for more
volosaraptor chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Great story carnt wait for the next chaptor keep it up
Oniix chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Please keep writing this story its awesome!
Ronniemac28 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
keep it up
Kozumikkukage chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Nice story! Please don't abandon it!
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I still have this on my Fav. and Alerts List, so I hope you update. The story is pretty good so far, except the rape, so I hope you haven't abandoned it.
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Good story! I love the music choices, and the plot is well thought through. Just wondering; have pairings been decided?
x590 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Brutal but all in all great story

p.s. is kurumu and the others gonna be in the group and if so is he gonna tell them his story
Archie chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
That was appalling. Will the next chapter(s) show more of Tsukune's past, in which he and his "siblings" (mentioned in chapter 1) get revenge against the bastards who raped him? Update soon.
T-Biggz chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
The chapter was a vergraphic one. I had to skip his child hood because I'm not the kind of person who deals with that kind of stuff.

I wanna know if this will be a harem story cause it seems like one person won't be enough for the kid to fill the void in his near noexistant heart.

Ja Ne!
T-Biggz chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
You GENUIS you based Tskune off that guy from Fist of the North Star! You're a freak do it again!
Pyromania101 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
You are a cruel SOB! Gang-rape, fellation, and sodomy? Bleh! I wonder how Outer Moka (and maybe even Kurumu) will react when/if she hears this, but I won't know until you update.
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Dude, why haven't you been updating? This is starting to get good, don't leave it hanging out to dry!