Reviews for I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes
Socrat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
You are really great at everything you write,but I confess I adore your M-rated make it hot and sexy without being vulgar.
Blackpetals4LP chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I know i've already reviewed this story but due to the lack of LP stories here, I re-read it, well truth is, I've re-read all your stories and it would have been crazy like to re-review all of them. Please, please, please, give us an update soon. I really love your stories and inspiration might be lacking right now... but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be overly excited to see an update from you. Right now, I'm actually crossing my fingers and praying that you get inspiration soon.
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Loving the one shot again :) I love your LP stories! Are you having another one in mind? Because I would really love to read another LP story from you, one shot or more chapters long I don't mind lol!
missshay16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
nice. totelly smutty
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hey Sheena and a Happy New Year! I hope that you had a great Christmas!

I was really happy to see that you'd written some LP. Gotta say I did get excited to see that you posted. I read this and of course loved it but have only now gotton chance to review.

This was simply amazing. I love your writing. This was cute, sexy and cheeky all at once. I did love how you wrote them both here - with the little changes from how we usually see them. Peyton being the pursuer and Lucas being somewhat teasing- gotta say I liked that version of him :). Just superb.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next - whether it be OTH or Gossip Girl (which you kinda corverted me to by the way!)
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I wish he would have told her why he didn't just take her when he walked in. I know you wrote it, but I would have liked to have read him telling her and her thoughts. But I still loved it. Of course I did. My favorite part was the ending when she woke him up and left him, i had to laugh- I could see it. I'm glad you found this. If I could label a Favorite Favorites Author, you would be it. I realize that it's getting harder to write good LP stories with them no longer being on the show so I'm really glad that you found this. Thank you for posting it!
eppo chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it.

Very hot one-shot :-)

Payback's a bitch...haha!
Rolfsss chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
omg!i miss your LP stories!It was so cute and sexy and fun!Loved it!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Great one shot!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wonderful one shot!
titania1000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow! I really, really have missed your LP stories, I was so excited when I saw the alert in my mail... thank you, it was wonderful to be able to read you again.

Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i liked it. you cant beat loved up lp. nice job
Suituup chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
When I saw in my mail box there was a new LP story from you I was like 'YAY'?

And this definetly made my day! Really well writen, I loved the whole thing.

"Payback's a bitch, baby," That's my favorite line, totally Peyton. They are both tease when you wrote it perfectly.
I'll Be Seeing Ya chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Goodie! LP story from you! I am not articulate enough to express my i'm just gonna say, i second everything jubileelove98 said in her review! )
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was sexy and sweet and perfectly LP. The way he was thinking about things and then her opposite thoughts were wonderful. And I LOVED how she basically begged for him to be with her and he was the tease; a good change. I seriously love your writing.

Can't wait for something else!