Reviews for An Eye For An Eye
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I like it. I am curiuos though...the show was called Bonanza and the ranch they owned the Ponderosa...I thought the stories went under the title of the show...am I missing something?
firebunee chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love this story, but I had one question... I have never seen "Ponderosa" but I am a big fan of Bonanza. I thought that all of the Cartwright boys had different ma's.

Great job and please correct me if I'm wrong. I make a lot of mistakes sometimes and I may have read something wrong.
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I read this story before (on another web page) but I still enjoy it no matter how many times I read it. In fact, I love all of the stories in the Ponderosa category. But I think this one is my favorite.
ace chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
GREAT STORY! You really should continue this on!
JOXER chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
WOW! I was thinkin of not givin ya a review since ya made me log in and all... yeah im lazy.. but it needs one.. one word- AWESOME! I did love this fic and wow.. it was just awesome! Ok, so you are forgiven about the loggin in thing... BRAVO!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
I thought I had submitted a review before, but oh well, here it is again, great story. Keep up the good work.