Reviews for The Bronze Prince
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 3/31
Dear TwiBoy,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

Horror Fanfic - The Bronze Prince
Slash Fanfic - The Bronze Prince

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
It is hard to find quality E/J vamp stories, well done.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Another amazing story! I love your style! This was so unique in its own way, using elements of the original twilight to write such a beautiful love story for Jasper and Edward.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Aw hot & sweet.. :)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice job! I don't normally read vamp fics but was persuaded by a topping E.. Not enough of those to suit me.. he he Thanks for that. :)
chippy73 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing story! Love your writing :) Hope you write lots more!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
That was awesome! thanks!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
How the heck have I missed this little treasure, saw you rec'd on Slasshed glad I did. REally good story, I really liked how they had so many deep feelings for each other, and how Jasper explained that it wasn't all just him. Great job.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I missed this chapter. I liked it. A. Lot! :). I hope you write more. :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really liked the story! I'm not much of a vamp slash person but your story pulled me in. :) Thanks for sharing it!
VivTheTwiHard chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This us the best one shot I think I've ever read in my entire fic life. There are tears in my eyes that I never felt come on. That has NEVER happened to me. Ever. Bravo, darlin. If this is your first fic, I'd love to read what comes next.
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm very sorry about you're mother, but I must say, you have a gift here. I just finished the Bronze Prince, and I'm very impressed. I hope you return to writing soon, you have much to offer. In the mean time, I'm putting you and you're stories on alert.
GoTeamJemward chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Continuation Please?
izziey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
hawt!
twi-fic luver chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Haha :)

(the roaring and scaring the couple part)