Reviews for The Bronze Prince
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
It is hard to find quality E/J vamp stories, well done.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Another amazing story! I love your style! This was so unique in its own way, using elements of the original twilight to write such a beautiful love story for Jasper and Edward.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Aw hot & sweet.. :)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice job! I don't normally read vamp fics but was persuaded by a topping E.. Not enough of those to suit me.. he he Thanks for that. :)
chippy73 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing story! Love your writing :) Hope you write lots more!
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
That was awesome! thanks!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
How the heck have I missed this little treasure, saw you rec'd on Slasshed glad I did. REally good story, I really liked how they had so many deep feelings for each other, and how Jasper explained that it wasn't all just him. Great job.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I missed this chapter. I liked it. A. Lot! :). I hope you write more. :)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really liked the story! I'm not much of a vamp slash person but your story pulled me in. :) Thanks for sharing it!
VivTheTwiHard chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This us the best one shot I think I've ever read in my entire fic life. There are tears in my eyes that I never felt come on. That has NEVER happened to me. Ever. Bravo, darlin. If this is your first fic, I'd love to read what comes next.
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm very sorry about you're mother, but I must say, you have a gift here. I just finished the Bronze Prince, and I'm very impressed. I hope you return to writing soon, you have much to offer. In the mean time, I'm putting you and you're stories on alert.
GoTeamJemward chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Continuation Please?
izziey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
twi-fic luver chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Haha :)

(the roaring and scaring the couple part)
GeeklyChic95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011