Reviews for Never Alone
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Um. Just a comment. From my opinion. Can you use I'm when introducing someone. I am just sounds a little funny. But it's completely up to you.
Kourtney Jackson chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
O_O it got PG-13 from Maxie and Fang a little didn't it xD
Kourtney Jackson chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
NUDGE DON'T KILLL MAXIE!IF YOU DO I WILL DIE IN A HEARTBEAT!
Kourtney Jackson chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
aww Max it's okay *pats max on back hoping not to hurt her* everything will get better eventually hopefully before your 18!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Thank you for the awesome story. A lot of grammar mistakes and misspellings but still awesome.
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
aw, sweet and funny. I love it. You're awesome.
DevoraDeath chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is sad!
OwlGirl98 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww luv it
Bindi6789 chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Heyyo
this is an awesome story:)
love it
( i couldn't be bothered to sign in BTW)
MusicalAngel499 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I sat uber alllllll the time, and POPTARTS i can be very random so don't worry, I'm ADD though so i have an exacuse
Sinca chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Why did everyone gasp when she stepped into the rain? Anyways, great story. You're really talented.
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
btw uber is german for super. u need to spell it with an umlaut though. (the 2 dots above a vowel)
dopeycookiemonster chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
I luv this story
max and me in a tree chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
That was so awwwwdorable at the end! Awesome story, favoriting immedietly!

Hahahahahbababa!'

Welll you know what i mean. One thing though:

Spell check please!
Asshu-chan chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
sorry but ur spelling is not the greatest, but i've seen worse (; here's a few words i caught:

hear-hair

kneelt-knelt

smiled-smelled

drolling-drooling

tiered-tired

I would tell u all of ur other spelling mistakes but I'm too lazy! (; so if u want me to spell check anything, just PM me or something! and I thought it would be pretty coll if during the x-ray scene that Max had wings on her back, but whatever (; BYE!