Reviews for Decision
Alltariss chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is Awesome!

I like how you realisticly portrayed yourself in Isaac's shoes.

You should continue this...like making it as if you take over his body at random momments.
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
-Is there a single English teacher in the world who'd deem a choice made in a video game "important?" _

-Bit confusing, how at first the reader is given a third person scenario, yet quickly lapses into something distinctly first person. I suppose it's possible to deem the confusion as being in character with the narrator's confusion, but whether this is beneficial or not in the end is hard to tell.

-Anyway, gotta give you guts for using fiction as a basis for an essay, especially from what I remember of my final year of secondary school and the numerous similar essays I had to write on the nature of journeys and what not. Whether June 2010 is based on guts however is something I'm inclined to believe also, considering that we've had zip about 'Golden Sun DS' since it was announced. Guess E3 2010 provides some hope...

Anyway, nice job.
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I found this somewhat humorous, as you do actually make the decision in the game- you can choose to decline the quest, and the game "ends", leaving you to restart from your last save point. p Plus throughout the game you continue to speak for Isaac and make decisions for him. This adds some interesting perspective.