Reviews for Twiglet and the Billy Goat
Xunnir chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hahaha! That's hilarious! Surely a different style of writing. Loved the plot! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was funny. You should have the animal wreck havok in the castle and drive everybody crazy.
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
lol poor thranduil...
J.C chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
'' Here we is a' wandering , underneef the twees. Oh my god if this story got any cuter Id be sweatin syrup !
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Lol poor Brethilas. And Legolas is so cute!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved it. A billy goat. Awesome choice. I love Legolas. He's awesome.
nim draug chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awww, billy goat and leggy :)
Maethril the Outlaw chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, that was amazing :) It had amazing use of humour and I really loved it. And it was a nice change to see Legolas as a little somewhat-innocent child who had no clue about half the things in the world rather than some thousands-of-years-old ellon who has the wisdom of the Eldar behind him :)

Mae carnen! (Well done)

-Warrior Princess 01
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very cute story...ewwwwww goat droppings hahaha I really liked the bedtime part. Great story!
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cute!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! OMG! I loved it!

Here, have a Legolas Plushie!
Thirteen Songbirds chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh. My Word! I haven't laughed that hard at a story in ages; very well done. I adore stories about little Legolas. Keep up the good work! I actually woke up my brother by falling out of my chair laughing when reading the part about 'calling out to one's friend 'Huey' who lives behind the plumbing'.
Wisteria Cresent chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha.

This was very funny. Goats do smell like cheese. limeburger.
gilraenfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Legowas has a pet! This fic was so hilarious. Thranduil should be more careful when he allows his son to get a pet by himself. And the scene when he wants to give Twiglet goodnights, I laughed and laugh, and laugh. Congratulations, mellon nin! Kisses Gil
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010