Reviews for Light Up, Light Up
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I never really thought of Lucius and Narcissa having an actual romance, but this was really nice. Well done :)
MBP chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Only you could make me ache for Lucius Malfoy - but then, only you could make him this human. Wonderful job, Katy. I loved it. (I'm finally reading! This means, by the way, that I never delete the e-mail alerts - and here I am, taking care of them at last!)
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
T_T

Seriously, that was my reaction. Beautifully, beautifully written.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Sweet!
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was beautifully written and a very realistic scenario. Great job.
Lady Zenobia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I loved it, incredibly sad. I'm usually not big on songfics but this one blow me off my feet. Especially as I know a Black Sisters video with bits of Narcissa/Lucius in it on YT with this song. Images started running trough my head :D

Again, amazing work, keep it up!

Zenobia
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this song, and I think you did a beautiful job depicting Lucius and Narcissa's last moments together. It's perfect! :)
Dansmum chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Lovely Katy - I do enjoy your HP Fanfic.

Mandy
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Really good and so sweet but when does this take place exactly? I'm confused.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was impressive. She was the power there and he had nothing, for all his posturing.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
What a portrayal of the Malfoy family! Amazing work, well done!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I must admit I never imagined them having much of a loving marriage (though I don't imagine Narcissa to be completely faultless or their relationship without bonds)-but this was a refreshing change. The song fits well, also-well done.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hmm. Lucius has a heart after all. Who knew? I guess you did, Bad Mum! It's nice to read a fic where Narcissa is not locked into a loveless marriage.
TinTime chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was lovely. I know I've read some of your fics in the past and was excited when I saw this one, as they one of my favorites. You did such a wonderful job with them!
PoseidaxLunar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh, this is a beautiful fic! I love the insight on the Malfoy elders, who aren't portrayed all that much in canon. Much love! (: