Reviews for Fashionably Late
bjq chapter 1 . 1/19
awesome
NatalyaShae chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I've read a few of your pics, they're really good. I really liked this story as well
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I've just come across your story... it's very well written - I can feel Tim's emotion throughout the story. Great work!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow! Pretty ingenious way of depicting Tony and Tim. Please do keep writing more bromance XD It's really great!
aligal528 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. McGee's mental conversations with "Tony" were awesome!
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Cute. If you have time this would be a neat one to make longer.
sterno chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
NICE STORY!MADE ME SMILE! THANKS FOR WRIITNG AND POSTING IT!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOL leave it to McGee.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Really good!
Ryley chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I would have liked to get more of the story, but what you had was well-written and quite good. You did a great job capturing both Tim and Tony's personalities.
Ingu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw. I also want to know. How late is fashionably late? D

I'm so glad they made it! \o/ Awesome fic!
thelastcity chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This story is fantastic. And I *love* that McGee's been listening to Tony (even if he hasn't meant to) enough to quote him on things like:

You know what happens when you assume-

“You make an ass out of u and me,” I reply.

Night Shift. Michael Keaton’s first starring movie role.

Because you know there's no way McGee would know that otherwise.

I also adore that you had McGee apologize to Gibbs for being late at the end. That is *so* him!

Wonderful job!
abbywesten chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, I love it! True to the characters, beautifully written, funny and angsty all the same time...just perfect. Awesome job.
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is really sweet. I love your writing, you really put a lot of heart into your stories, they're not just glib accounts, they really express the emotions felt and the connections between the characters.

Lovely.

mj
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love this story. It's hilarious at the same time as it's dramatic. I'd love to see another chapter from Gibbs POV :P