Reviews for The Mirror Shatters
Feather32 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Awesome loved it! Is there going to be anymore to it? I would love to read some more.
Ishte chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
K... catching up... I know you didn't forget this story. I remembered it. In fact it's one I think about occasionally and wonder how it ended. hahaha. I figured I just hadn't read far enough yet. Now I find that it hasn't progressed any farther. So... WAIL! Make for Chapter 3 please!
nikki114 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
very well written.

can't wait for an update!
Queen GR chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
can you make an update on this? I look forward to reading further. Espescially when Ed, Al, and Ling meet up with others.
MonokromeSpektrum chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
This is amazing! Very original, and using the manga too! I'm liking this a lot. Even though it's only two chapters in, I ca tell this will be a fantastic story. Keep it up! :D
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope you're an author in real life too, because I have nothing but love for your stories. You have a gift for taking canon backgrounds and bringing them to life with added intrigue. Not to mention the amazing characterization. I liked the last scenes of Al playing good cop, Ed playing bad cop, and Ling playing Devil's advocate. Love these boys. And Winry, you go girlfriend.
HoliMoliCow chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
This is so good! Please update asap! The only thing i would say is if you could maybe make the chapters longer? 3
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I'm not abandoning this! A least thing I could do for you is to review this!

Plot is starting to come together, Amestris is in serious war? Ling will be in trouble. And Ed is changed, before he didn't even take to consideration that they should kill people. What happened when they were in those other worlds? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Ed killing people.

Thank you for this, it's nice to see that searching trhough every T rated FMA adventure story that has Ed as a chareacter paid of and i found this kind of brilliant story. Thank you for this, I'd love to see you continue this.
animephoenix2468 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. Your writing is excellent. You use many great descriptions and are fantastic with keeping the reader interested.
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I'm really enjoying this so far; there's a good amount of detail and everyone seems nicely in-character. I am eagerly awaiting more ;P
Katoomba chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Oh! Interesting plotline so far, I like it! Please update soon!
Vael300 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Good writing and an interesting premise, keep it up. :)
StormAlchemist677 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
this is interesting. Amestris sounds like the USSR almost. looking forward to ur next chapter!
blue-soljah chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
intresting please update soon
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I really don't have much to say about this, starting point is good, I like this idea very much, and I hope you will continue this as soon as possible. I'd love to see Mustang's face when Ed shows up... And what was that world where Ed and others were first? It really sounded interesting. Well, this is going to my overly large favorites and alerts and I can only say thank you for this and I hope you will continue this!