Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
SpeedsMyGame chapter 2 . 7/2
So sweet! Your writing is amazing!
ShadowEatsSkittlez chapter 2 . 4/8
THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING. I love how you write, the way you describe things, and how you kept them in character. you could almost feel the passion they were feeling! I hope to see more from you! :3
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 1 . 1/10
I've read this story on Deviantart before, and was sad because I couldn't leave a review. Now however, I realise that this story is simply too good for words.
It feels so real that you can almost see it happen before your eyes!
You keep them in character perfectly, even through the most embarrasing moments (I could never do that) !
Your descriptions are beautiful...
And the story is so sweet! I like the couple, and I love the story!
Sapphy-Sweets chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Stunning. STUNNING. IMMENSELY. STUNNING.

Wow, what a brilliant read. I come back to read it again and again. The softness, the passion, everything!

Even if you didn't like this pairing, this should be a piece of art to respect.

But I'm in love with the pairing. So all the more enjoyment.

-Sapphy
shadowlover159 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Wow that was soo cute
xxfangirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
this was absolutely beautiful! i loved the style you wrote in and this is probably my favorite shadouge fanfic! (: you wrote them so in character & this fanfic just made me cry. like seeing those two being emotional just gahhh! thank you for writing this!(:
The master shit chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Nice
MYpenguinLOVESme chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Perfect. They were in character and everything explained in detail. There wasn't any OOCness at all. Honestly, this story inspired me. It was fantastically written and I hope that you keep up the amazing work. Consider yourself a fantastic writer. Good luck in the future.

P.S- OMG! I loved this story!
nitoki chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
In my opinion; you wrote this PERFECTLY! This is the best Shadouge lemon I've read. :)
true2love chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was simply perfect! Ahh 3 My heart will be racing for hours now, thank you!I needed this perfect Shadow & Rouge fic
MsKittyKitty555 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Exquisite. Perfect.
Prinzack chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
You did so well keeping them in character-the best I've seen so far, that I've read. Great job, I loved the hesitant interactions. And, of course, great lemon. ;) I thoroughly enjoyed it.
KirmacTheFriendlySpartan chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
OMG! You simply must continue this story! I like how they're both in character, and there is barely any OOCness
KNucklesZero chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow. Darn good writing on the whole.

Some bits and pieces come down to preference and writing style, so the few small things here and there that I might tweak are inconsequential.

I love the way you smoothly included event details from the games into your story and the characters personalities seemed to fit well, even when showing a different side of them.
Ninjaska chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
soon!Btw it was really in character.