Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
Sapphy-Sweets chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Stunning. STUNNING. IMMENSELY. STUNNING.

Wow, what a brilliant read. I come back to read it again and again. The softness, the passion, everything!

Even if you didn't like this pairing, this should be a piece of art to respect.

But I'm in love with the pairing. So all the more enjoyment.

-Sapphy
shadowlover159 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Wow that was soo cute
xxfangirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
this was absolutely beautiful! i loved the style you wrote in and this is probably my favorite shadouge fanfic! (: you wrote them so in character & this fanfic just made me cry. like seeing those two being emotional just gahhh! thank you for writing this!(:
The master shit chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Nice
MYpenguinLOVESme chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Perfect. They were in character and everything explained in detail. There wasn't any OOCness at all. Honestly, this story inspired me. It was fantastically written and I hope that you keep up the amazing work. Consider yourself a fantastic writer. Good luck in the future.

P.S- OMG! I loved this story!
nitoki chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
In my opinion; you wrote this PERFECTLY! This is the best Shadouge lemon I've read. :)
true2love chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was simply perfect! Ahh 3 My heart will be racing for hours now, thank you!I needed this perfect Shadow & Rouge fic
MsKittyKitty555 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Exquisite. Perfect.
Prinzack chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
You did so well keeping them in character-the best I've seen so far, that I've read. Great job, I loved the hesitant interactions. And, of course, great lemon. ;) I thoroughly enjoyed it.
KirmacTheFriendlySpartan chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
OMG! You simply must continue this story! I like how they're both in character, and there is barely any OOCness
KNucklesZero chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow. Darn good writing on the whole.

Some bits and pieces come down to preference and writing style, so the few small things here and there that I might tweak are inconsequential.

I love the way you smoothly included event details from the games into your story and the characters personalities seemed to fit well, even when showing a different side of them.
Ninjaska chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
soon!Btw it was really in character.
beokugon10 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is a really well written story, it deserves a lot of reviews, a lot more then it currently has. Maybe some more chapters will boost that number up? Update soon! I can't wait.
Gerkyhen chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Umm wow you're way too good at writing XD I never thought I'd read a Sonic M but this was so good! Romantic yet sexy at the same time...yeah wow O.o Loved it :)
Taranea chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Heh, nice one! Rather IC for both Shadow and Rouge, so I commend you on that. I especially liked the introductory paragraph you gave for the second chapter before diving straight into the 'action' again. ;) ties nicely to the beginning of the first. Of course, the ending was pure fluff, which I adore - I was looking for a nice Shadow/Rouge (friends or otherwise) and because of you, I found it. Thanks for writing this and happy future typing!