Reviews for What the future brings
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
I love this! Please update, though it's been a while. I love this, and I can't wait for the (hopefully) next chapter. Update! Don't give up on it!
50-Tablets chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Ok this story is going so great and I hope you finish soon.
50-Tablets chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
"and his mother had a cosmic bird for a soul" ok this reminds me of the line used by linkara when he reviewed a uncanny X-Men comic which u can find on youtube by looking up "AT4W Uncanny X-Men" . Ok here is exactly what he said "and the girl with a cosmic bird for a soul" well I don't think he used girl but I just wanted to know did you get that line from this video?
DaNoseKnows chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
I just love this story! I've been reading it non stop! I just love it! Please update really really soon! It's been two months and I just can't wait to read the next chapter!

-DaNoseKnows
RoxiMaximoff chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
This was a good chapter. It's so sweet and kind of Nate to have invite Quentin. lol. I can't wait to see what happens when those three are out and about town. Not to mention what might happen at Scott and Jean's celebration dinner. Update soon!
TristeAlma chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
aw scott and jean...and so many questions about cassandra lol
update soon
Sonar chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
Interesting chapter.
RoxiMaximoff chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Haha thats awesome. Tony and his playboy ways, lol. But this sstory is really amazing, you have to update more often.
TristeAlma chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
yes update soon!
SSfan chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
I laughed when Logan said "Kiss my ass, armor boy"

FAH!

Please Keep Updating!

RoxiMaximoff chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
This was good, not as long as the others but still really good. Especially the 'maturity' of Magneto's elite mutant team, lol. Update soon!
SSfan chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Great chapter! Keep updating!

SSfan chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I got a little confused in this chapter. Isn't Cable him? Maybe Cable went back in time? I don't know, i'll just have to wait for the other chapters. Keep updating!

SSfan chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Now that's sad. He's remembering in his sleep. That's just sad.

But it was funny how the Professor doesn't even know that his parents and sister were really Scott and Jean. :P

Keep updating please!

SSfan chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
If i was in Nathan's shoes right now, i would be kind of freaked out. I'm serious though. Just think about it. Your sitting in a room full of people that you know that their going to die soon! And your parents! Hell, i would just run up to them and hug them. Hey, you would do it too if your parents died for a long time.