Reviews for Of Angels and Vampires
runninginforest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I prefer a bobcat better tasting.
A Different Kind Of Yellow chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I did- like it! Their meeting had never been explained fully, and I really like your version!
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I think that you captured them all beautfully
Sandra Marques chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cool... Sweet, thats two words come from my mind after I readed your text. Its nice touch the caracters pain, and you show Rosepain pretty well. Her doubts... Nice work! kisses, Sandra
readergoof chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wonderful... good luck
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I like your story. I haven't read this incident before although I'm sure it's been written. I like the idea that Rosalie was on the verge of running away and meeting Emmett changed everything!
Openhome chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I am so glad you told Rosalie's version of Emmett's change. I love the change she went through as Emmett became a vampire. Your characters were endearing, and your writing was wonderful.
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I am SUCH a bad beta! GAH! I'm sorry I didn't review sooner!

I do love this little one shot though and think you did a wonderful job with it! I'm going to make sure I have you on alert so this won't happen again!

Love and hugs!
AllMyHopeIsGone chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hi! This story has been sitting in my in-box for awhile but I haven't had time to read it yet. Sorry.

It is really well written and I really liked how you explained Rose to us. I was so happy that Edward did listen to her and got Carlisle there to help.

I don't usually read one-shots because I like long stories better but I read it because you are one of my favorite writers!

Keep up the good work!
Lolarosa chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am giving you this review not because I have to or because I feel obligated or because I know you want one. You are getting this review from me because it is my duty as a reader to review the stories that I enjoy. And enjoy it I did.

I have always wanted to take a look at the first encounter between these two. They are such polar opposites that I always found it intriguing as to what drew them together and what glue holds them together.

Rosalie has always been classified as a selfish bitch that does not seem to appreciate others, but she has always been loyal. You have helped to explain why she is the way that she is. Helped to ship away at her rough exterior and let us see why she is hurting. Just as Edward feels that he is a monster, you have shown us the Rosalie grieves for what she always wanted, a family. The kind of feelings that only the love of a spouse and child can give you.

I am proud of her for taking the step and bringing Emmett to Carlisle and I LOVE the pep talk that he gives her.

So remember, this shottie DOES NOT SUCK! Shotties are just harder to get reviews on. And this review was given by an avid reader to an amazing author.