Reviews for Shopping While Drunk
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Poor Sam, to have to shop while people stare at the two sloppy but very pretty drunks with him, would be pretty embarrasing for the boy who loved normal.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
lol cute.
Innocuous chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
hahaha, i can so imagine the looks on both Sam and Dean's faces with this. it is soo like dean and sooo like sam. and cas, making out with a fruit? i wonder what fruit though? lol. and why?
TuffGreasers chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
rotfl that was funny X) it couldve been a lil longer maybe but other than that i liked it :)
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is why I don't like drabbles ...

I WANT MORE! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! :)
ghjagbajfhoaednlafhlafhiael132 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Drunk Dean is so cute; reminds me of my brother. He and his mates used to come into my room drunk and nudge me awake while giggling like maniacs. :P
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
What kind of fruit? That makes all the difference... hahahahaha!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Heehee, that made me giggle. Drunken Dean is so cute! Bev x
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Who's the responsible big brother now, huh? :-)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
why are they shopping drunk? and did we just pick up the same brain wave? XD shopping with them is to much fun. and now i want to call Castiel, Cassie. LOL. Thx 4 the memories! WRITE ON!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Think Sam should have left drunk Dean back in the Impala, shopping would have been so much easier! And hope the lost-in-the-shop Castiel isn't drunk too! Guess Sam will be driving!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
“Thish time, I get the prize little br-br-bubba.” Dean stated through a hiccup.

lmao
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
haha :D can actually kinda see that all :D heehee... aww poor sam xD never mind he can come hide at my house :D im so hyper this morning WHY? I have school! :D thankyou! xx
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
ROFLMAO! that was epic..hehhehehhe...aww sammy..commere baby lol :))

amazing!

tc!

xx hugs...romi xx
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this DEMANDS a full story!

hahahah