Reviews for Changes
countrygal2005 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
good job, as usual : )
countrygirl2005 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
good story, romantic and funny : )
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was great save for one thing.

Teal'c should have gotten Star Wars. He's seen it at least 9 times. Maybe Episode One or Two or Three. Just saying. Other than that it was great. Vala & Daniel forever!
Spacemonkee29 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hey B'! I missed this one somewhow!

How did that happen?

I'm glad I scoured through your list of fic's again.. I'll do it again tomorrow, I might find another one I missed first time round!

Oh.. So now see how you got Daniel here in this story? That's what I could do with right now. today.

Send him over eh?

Great fic btw as usual! (could you tell I liked it?)

Space :-)
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm a fan of that wonderful movie of Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. Daniel and Vala fit it to a tee. hehehe :D
hifield chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You do such a GOOD job with Daniel and Vala - two of my all time favorites! I need to get something done today but maybe one more story first!
jodiesto chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Cute
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Great! "It Happened One Night" has to be one of my all time favorite movies. Though I usually think of "Bringing Up Baby" when I think about D/V I really think "It Happened One Night" is an excellent choice. I can also see them as Nick & Nora Charles. [With her as Nick a lot of the time. All those reprobates as friends!]
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw, such a cute story. I like the part about the picture, especially since her immediate response in 'Counterstrike' let us know that she was curious about it. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this.
Rac80 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
great story! ND i LOVE THE TWO MOVIE CHOICES! poor ccam, just determined to toture him aren't you?
ilna chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very cute - I liked this a lot.

"Never Been Kissed." [. . .] "Not true." - hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Haha that's great! I really enjoyed that. Thanks
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Okay, now I know this is a D/V story, but I have to say I love Teal'c in the later seasons because his true funny side came out. The big guy does have quite a dry sense of humor. Very nice ficlet, B. - C
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very nice! Loved the way things escalated between the two in the office and than Mitchell's reaction to finding them in that position.
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very cute fluff! I loved the ending movie! ;)