Reviews for Holiday Hell aka: Christmas Vacation, Cullen Style
SunKing chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Yay! Thanks for the linkie reminder. I loved reading this during a break today. You put me in the holiday spirit, and now I want to put my tree up. And watch Christmas movies.
Emimusicly chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Really good! I loved how you were able to fuse the two stories together, you made them mesh quite well together. Up until the end i thought that Jasper was a human...to find out he was a dog...that was awkward...
Burntcore chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG - this was awesome. LOL You had me going on several things - Jasper being a dog ... I had my suspicions but nothing was concrete until the end.

Brave, brave girl giving Edward a beer guy and manboobs. LOL

Floved this. LOL Best crossover ever.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG. You have such an awesome sense of humor. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. I love your Carlisle. His family dynamic is hilarious and so real. I really love the relationship he has with Esme. He adores his daughter, Alice. Seriously, I still have tears in my eyes from reading all of it. Awesome job *hugs* and thank you for sharing it with us *grins*
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
finally, a use for fruitcake I can really get behind!
Holly1980 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You did this so amazingly well. It wAs funny and brought parts of the movie in. I laughed so hard reading this. Makes me want yo go watch the movie.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
What happens when I read a cross of my favorite book with my favorite holiday movie? Simple... you find me ROFLMAO big time! This definitely has to be the funniest thing I have read in a while!

Congrats on your win...I definitely have to add this to my favorites and check you your other stories.

CC
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Congrats on winning Best Knee Slapper and being one of the Judge's choices for best fic! I was a judge and I LOVED your story. It was hilarious :) So many things come to mind... but I think the thing I want to mention the most is Carlisle in bed with the donuts strategically placed on his body ;)

This entry made me laugh out loud. Thank you!
BouxRadley chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Gotta say, EPIC WIN!

Holy shit, I think this could actually pass as the next Christmas Vacation. I think making Edward and Bella trailer trash is the best thing I've seen on this website yet, and I've been here a while. Wow! I also have much love for Todd. And Edward's line during Mistleblowjob made me piss myself. Just thought you should know.

:DJordanNicole
BellaMadonna chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hey,

I reviewed this story over on the contest page, but just saw that you had posted it under your stories too, so I wanted to be the first to review it here.

I just had to tell you how much I LOVED this story! Christmas Vacation is my favorite comedy movie of all time! (just look at my profile!) It is, by far, the funniest movie of all time! I was so excited when I read your entry that I made my daughter come read it with me. Together, we read it aloud and both of us nearly rolled in the floor laughing. We seriously lost our breath and cried we laughed so hard. We will forever think of your story when we watch this movie.

I didn't get a chance to review the night I read it, but I voted for you. I seriously hope you win and then enter this story in as many other contests out there that you can. I hope someone offers a contest for funniest one/shot cause this one would win, HANDS DOWN!

You must love this movie as much as I do to write this as perfectly as you did. Okay, unlike my other review, I'd like to mentioned my favorite parts:

1. Carlisle (Clark) going to Best Buy and failing to get the gift of his dreams. And bringing back donuts just so Esme/Ellen wouldn't know he'd failed again. And I loved how he presented them. Such a Clark thing to do. (I think some of Eddie rubbed off on him, hehehe)

2. The Christmas Tree - the total opposite of the one in the movie - this was a stroke of genius. Not to mention you were able to bring up all the funny stuff about the other tree, including my favorite - SQUIRREL!

3. The Shirley's - Having Carlisle/Clark's boss want to spend his Christmas Eve's with the Cullens/Griswalds was another great touch. I almost wished the SWAT team could have come over for a reunion!

4. The Lights - To make mention of the fact that Carlisle/Clark's power bill had to be gi-normous from the other Christmas was another stroke of genious. And to have Edward/Eddie and Bella/Katherine show up at the lighting was wonderful. And again, the "little lights weren't twinkling".

5. The Converse with Eddie – Oh, this was priceless. So, the son didn’t marry the “Yak Woman” even though she was a “sweet gal and a hellova good cook”, he instead married the Bearded Lady. And poor Snots! You know, he had a set on him that made him part “Mississippi Leg Hound”. So sad!

6. Edward/Eddie and Bella/Katherine naming all their kids Edward Anthony Masen with just the second, the third, the fourth and so on made me think of George Foreman! This was just so Eddie!

7. Mistleblowjob – Need I say more!

8. OMJ – Jasper! I LOVED THIS! Best twist to a story in … Like FOREVER!

9. Merry Christmas, Sparkly!

I know there are more things that I just loved, but this review is already SO LONG I’m nearly afraid to post it. But I will anyway.

Damn, I wish I could write comedy, but I could never write anything that would top this story.

I think I will print this one and frame it. It's that good!

I'll have to go check out any of your other stuff. I'm just so glad I read this one.

Much Love,

BellaMadonna

PS: I'm adding this story to my community. I want everyone I know to read it.