Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
This is great! Looking forward to reading more.
Another intriguing chapter!
This is great! A really interesting beginning too - with Reid and Prentiss meeting up with Elle like this.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 7/14
From time to time I reread this. It's a little over 2 months before season 14 starts for Criminal Minds. And still, my favorite couple is not together. In fact, Reid is STILL available. I wish TPTB would read one of your stories. Emily is now the boss. Hotch has been gone for quite a while, not dead, just gone. Morgan is married, has a son and not in the BAU any more. People come and people go.

I love how you write these two being friends, falling in love, and getting married.
Anyway, have a great evening. I'm off to read the next chapter.
fanfiction614 chapter 1 . 6/11
I just finished this story for for the first time after binge reading for the last two days. It was enjoyable every step of the way. Thank you for sharing it.
I’m reading this story for the 3rd time. Something just keeps drawing me back to it. I love it more every single time
Best fanfiction I have read in a while. The characters were written so beautifully. I was able to imagine the whole thing as if it were canon. Thank you for sharing your lovely talent!
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2017
GIDEON. You make this right buddy!

Anyway, this is a departure from canon so amazing I could have never imagined. I've loved the flashbacks loved the casefic and love all the interpersonal connections!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
nice chapter!
mindluver chapter 40 . 9/28/2015
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing.
mindluver chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
So sad...
mindluver chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
That chapter brought tears! Great job.
mindluver chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
So glad to see the beginning. Love case fics, but I truly am a romantic at heart. This is summing up to be a one-stop shop!
mindluver chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Great banter between the characters. Very entertaining.