Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
nice chapter!
mindluver chapter 40 . 9/28/2015
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing.
mindluver chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
So sad...
mindluver chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
That chapter brought tears! Great job.
mindluver chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
So glad to see the beginning. Love case fics, but I truly am a romantic at heart. This is summing up to be a one-stop shop!
mindluver chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Great banter between the characters. Very entertaining.
mindluver chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
: )
mindluver chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Really bad place to stop! Great job, though!
mindluver chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Really sweet. Loving this pairing.
mindluver chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
Wonderful story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/1/2015
WHEW! That was too close for comfort.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
Love the faith and commitment to each other.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Geek love does rock. I love how he named her mood "Prentiss lock down"
Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2014
A friend of mine recommended these stories to me a few weeks ago promising me that I would love each and every one. I am so glad that I took the time to read all of your phenomenal Criminal Minds work. This truly was one of the best series of stories I have ever read in any fandom.

Two things stuck out about it the most to me. The first being Reid's info dump/rants. You managed to capture those just perfectly. Both with the amount of information but you wrote them in a fashion that they came of with the same manic energy that they are delivered with on screen. I don't know if you did a large amount of research for those or if you are just a super genius but it must be one or the other.

The second was the Reid/Prentiss relationship. You wrote a real marriage with all the ups and downs, pitfalls, and troubles along with the joys that actually go into such as thing. Far too often in fanfiction especially you read of perfect relationships where no one ever fights, the always get along perfectly, and the sex is always mind-blowing. Your version was truer and thus much more relatable to read.

Fantastic job on all of this, and I like many hope someday you find it in yourself to bring us more adventures with Mr. Prentiss and Mrs. Genius.