Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
dustytiger chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
AR! so close yet not yet... the suspense...

the flashback was pretty wiked, and i my family does he pajamas thing too lol...
SillyOldThing chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Hi again,you really know how to build suspense. When I am reading this story I feel like I am watching an episode of the series. I love the flashbacks.

Now do you think we can convince the writers of the actual series to have a little sexual tension between Reid and Prentiss? just a touch, though I thought the Russian star thing was pretty close LOL.

Your story is wonderful. Keep writing.

Sillyoldthing
KWCraze chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Another fabulous chapter. Loved the scene with Jordan, it felt very true to form for both characters even though we never got to see much of a developed friendship on the show.

This isn't a criticism of your writing by any means, moreso on the revelation of the case...I felt like Reid "cracking the case open" didn't really tie in too closely with him discovereing Nathan didn't kill those people. Yes it changed the profile of Harmon in regards to how dangerous he was and increased the urgency of finding emily fast BUT figuring out where the hiding place was based on the sunrise and approximate driving distance from his house was stuff they should have already looked into. Not to be nitpicky, but many chapters back I was wondering why they hadn't delved into that yet to try and pinpoint him especially after they had the camping information. However, I realize you need to build effective suspense and this sure did it even if I did feel they were a bit slow on the uptake. Still fabulous writing of it all developing.

Anxiously awaiting the Reid/Prentiss reunion. I'm going to keep tissue nearby :)
Anna chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Just wanted to tell you I've been enjoying this immensely, and have looked forward to each new chapter everyday. I think the greatest thing about this, is that these characters truly sound like those that we know and love from the show. They haven't been shoehorned into OOC dialogue-the words coming from their mouths truly sound like things that these people would say. Kudos on all the research you must have had to do to create this story-it's obvious you've done your homework! Thank you so much for this-I love it, and can't wait to see how it wraps up...although I will be sad when I don't have a new chapter to look forward to everyday!

Oh, and just to make this personal...SQUEE! I used to live in Nacogdoches, so yay!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YES! Finally! I'm so excited for their reunion and the group beating of Harmon. :D I loved the flashback with Jordan.
susannah2000 chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YAY! YAY! They have found her and they are going to get her! I was holding my breath with this one but it seems like they really have her now. Also, I KNEW Nathan didn't do the killings, I knew it!

How could Emily possibly lose her career or go to prison if she killed Harmon, if by some miracle she got unshackled and was able to knock him out long enough to do it? Just knocking him out wouldn't make her safe if she was locked in that room or lost in the forest. As long as he was alive, her life would be in danger. It was the same thing IMO with Hotch and Foyet. As long as Foyet was abreathing, Hotch and Jack were still in mortal and immediate danger, yet people have said he went too far, etc. Anyway, pardon my ramble. I can't can't can't WAIT for them to get to Emily!

I have to say that I am one who has called Reid adorable on occasion, and it is kind of demeaning, now I think about it. It's kind of like he is a boy-man, so vulnerable, so swet, so cute...and none of that illustrates a real grown up man! I solly, Reid!
Not A Droid chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
All right, things are getting good. What I can't wait for is the moment when Emily realizes Reid is alive.
dustytiger chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
oh my gosh i see the light at the end of the tunnel and glimmer of hope, all this suspense is almost over. i'll be sad to see the fic finished but i am so excited about how it's going to play out.

you brought jordan todd back omg i seriously love you 3 i loved the flashback hehe
Tallent chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
No, no, no! Any chances of posting another chapter tonight? This is cliffhanger time! Wonderful characterization and meaningful plot. Thank you for the quality writing :-)
cuecardemporium chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
YES! More leads! This means Emily gets rescued soon right! And I'm glad Nathan didn't really kill those men; I was so dissappointed with him and I hadn't even noticed it until after I wasn't anymore. Weird huh? Can't wait for the next update! :D
dustytiger chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
i loved the flashback, it was so sweet.. as for the nathan thing i was NOT expecting that! wow what a plot twist. they need to find her soon all the suspense is gonna make my head explode
Not A Droid chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
All right, it looks like the tide is starting to turn in the right way. I can't wait to see how they find Emily.
Lynn-at-home chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
Finally they are getting somewhere. I hope it won't be too long now till they find Emily. I feel so sorry for Reid, so you'd better make sure everything works out for them!
WHIMSICALNOTIONS chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
Damn, it ended to soon! lol.

Can't wait for more! :)
cuecardemporium chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
AH! THANK GOD! Did you know that I was THIS close to turning away from the screen! Something bad BETTER happen to Harmon...I'm so scared for Emily it HURTS. Fantastic chapter neverless, and I'm beyond relieved Harmon didn't do it. Although the fear he created was almost as bad. It gets better though, right? So I'm, uh, much looking forward to the dawn. Keep it up! :D
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »