Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
Anna chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Just wanted to tell you I've been enjoying this immensely, and have looked forward to each new chapter everyday. I think the greatest thing about this, is that these characters truly sound like those that we know and love from the show. They haven't been shoehorned into OOC dialogue-the words coming from their mouths truly sound like things that these people would say. Kudos on all the research you must have had to do to create this story-it's obvious you've done your homework! Thank you so much for this-I love it, and can't wait to see how it wraps up...although I will be sad when I don't have a new chapter to look forward to everyday!

Oh, and just to make this personal...SQUEE! I used to live in Nacogdoches, so yay!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YES! Finally! I'm so excited for their reunion and the group beating of Harmon. :D I loved the flashback with Jordan.
susannah2000 chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YAY! YAY! They have found her and they are going to get her! I was holding my breath with this one but it seems like they really have her now. Also, I KNEW Nathan didn't do the killings, I knew it!

How could Emily possibly lose her career or go to prison if she killed Harmon, if by some miracle she got unshackled and was able to knock him out long enough to do it? Just knocking him out wouldn't make her safe if she was locked in that room or lost in the forest. As long as he was alive, her life would be in danger. It was the same thing IMO with Hotch and Foyet. As long as Foyet was abreathing, Hotch and Jack were still in mortal and immediate danger, yet people have said he went too far, etc. Anyway, pardon my ramble. I can't can't can't WAIT for them to get to Emily!

I have to say that I am one who has called Reid adorable on occasion, and it is kind of demeaning, now I think about it. It's kind of like he is a boy-man, so vulnerable, so swet, so cute...and none of that illustrates a real grown up man! I solly, Reid!
Not A Droid chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
All right, things are getting good. What I can't wait for is the moment when Emily realizes Reid is alive.
dustytiger chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
oh my gosh i see the light at the end of the tunnel and glimmer of hope, all this suspense is almost over. i'll be sad to see the fic finished but i am so excited about how it's going to play out.

you brought jordan todd back omg i seriously love you 3 i loved the flashback hehe
Tallent chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
No, no, no! Any chances of posting another chapter tonight? This is cliffhanger time! Wonderful characterization and meaningful plot. Thank you for the quality writing :-)
HofYecats chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
YES! More leads! This means Emily gets rescued soon right! And I'm glad Nathan didn't really kill those men; I was so dissappointed with him and I hadn't even noticed it until after I wasn't anymore. Weird huh? Can't wait for the next update! :D
dustytiger chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
i loved the flashback, it was so sweet.. as for the nathan thing i was NOT expecting that! wow what a plot twist. they need to find her soon all the suspense is gonna make my head explode
Not A Droid chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
All right, it looks like the tide is starting to turn in the right way. I can't wait to see how they find Emily.
Lynn-at-home chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
Finally they are getting somewhere. I hope it won't be too long now till they find Emily. I feel so sorry for Reid, so you'd better make sure everything works out for them!
WHIMSICALNOTIONS chapter 31 . 2/3/2010
Damn, it ended to soon! lol.

Can't wait for more! :)
HofYecats chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
AH! THANK GOD! Did you know that I was THIS close to turning away from the screen! Something bad BETTER happen to Harmon...I'm so scared for Emily it HURTS. Fantastic chapter neverless, and I'm beyond relieved Harmon didn't do it. Although the fear he created was almost as bad. It gets better though, right? So I'm, uh, much looking forward to the dawn. Keep it up! :D
KWCraze chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
I'm so happy the storm is finally about to pass (as you claim) for Emily and Reid. And the rest of the team for that matter. I appreciate the warning and reassurance (granted I've always refused to believe there would be anything but a happy ending for these two :) and I think this chapter was very well done. Not too exploitative or anything but really broke your heart and gave a good visual of the entire team's emotions. Each character was spot-on here, especially Hotch taking charge and saying he would watch. I really love everything about this story. While you've clearly made me at least a part-time Prentiss/Reid shipper with this fic, you have a gift for making all the little character nuances of the whole team shine through.

I think I have now officially gone from getting extremely excited for a new chapter every day to being sad I am now one more chapter closer to the end each day.
Eva chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
FANTASTIC as always, my dear. My heart broke for both of them, and that flashback was absolutely one of the most endearing things ever.

Have you written any other CriMi fic? If not then I really hope you do once this one is completely uploaded.

How about a slightly AU version of Minimal Loss where Spencer & Emily are already starting to have feelings for each other? I would love that to bits. (And the truth is, it wouldn't even have to contradict canon at all if you didn't want it to.)

I can't stress enough that you are seriously one of the best fan fic writers I have ever come across. Thank you for this incredible story.
WHIMSICALNOTIONS chapter 30 . 2/1/2010
Aww I got all teary eyed when they did their I love you count things. I thought for sure she was gonna die...

please, please, please update soon!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »