Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
Sophie chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
Eeriely like the Foyet scenario, but this one had a happier ending with spence and em reuniting :'), so great, and I'm happy that em got her revenge especially since she thought she had lost spence :) served Harmon right, I hope that Nathan doesn't go down for it though cause he wasn't a killer even after all these years.
Not A Droid chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
All right! It was very satisfying for Emily to take down Harmon, but not kill him. I so happy Emily's safe now.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
Holy crap. That was so good. I'm so glad that they got to her! And as much as I would have liked her to, I'm glad that Prentiss didn't kill Harmon, because she probably would have felt horrible later. I loved the part at the end where Reid carried her out. And their reunion was cute. :D I also loved Hotch's reflections on how Prentiss' situation was similar to his with Foyet and Haley. Anyway, I could probably gush about this forever, but I just love your story. Very well written, and the emotion you convey with your writing is amazing. Can't wait for more!
dustytiger chapter 34 . 2/5/2010
oh my gosh that was so worth the agonsing wait! that was amazing! i loved that reid was able to carry here out 3 that made me smile... can't wait to to see what you have coming up next
KWCraze chapter 33 . 2/5/2010
The Christmas morning scene was precious. You have Reid's characterization and his insecurities nailed and how he reacts to Emily trying to stifle them. I was figuring Harmon was faking her out but it didn't make it any less hard to read it. Emily's head is not fully-functioning right now no matter how hard she tries. She just really wanted to believe it would be that easy and her inner monologue showing that was great.

I doubt I will be able to catch up on the next few chapters until Sunday and it is going to KILL me.
Not A Droid chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
OK, I thought that was going to work too. Or maybe I was just hoping Emily could take him out, I just can't wait until she is finally out of harms way.
crazynotpsychotic chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Yeah, sorry, it's still me just no time to log in. Anyways, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Emily gets outta there next chapter right? I can't shake the feeling that it's too easy... like Harmon's gonna pull something. Like a gun. On Emily. He's not going to hold her hostage is he? If he pulls a gun on her... eep, as the official chairperson of SPICE (...the Society for the Prevention of Indignity and Cruelty to Emily) I cannot let that happen! Please?
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
NO! I figured that we wouldn't be getting a reunion just yet, but I did not see that coming. Why can't he just die?
susannah2000 chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
NO! Emily was supposed to be FOUND today!I was so looking forward to it, I couldn't wait! How could you do this to us! Now Em is not only not rescued yet, she has gone and pissed Harmon off as well. I can't bear this! I need a drink, a strong drink...Do you think you could make it up to us by posting another RESCUING chapter, tonight?
dustytiger chapter 33 . 2/4/2010
AR! so close yet not yet... the suspense...

the flashback was pretty wiked, and i my family does he pajamas thing too lol...
SillyOldThing chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Hi again,you really know how to build suspense. When I am reading this story I feel like I am watching an episode of the series. I love the flashbacks.

Now do you think we can convince the writers of the actual series to have a little sexual tension between Reid and Prentiss? just a touch, though I thought the Russian star thing was pretty close LOL.

Your story is wonderful. Keep writing.

KWCraze chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Another fabulous chapter. Loved the scene with Jordan, it felt very true to form for both characters even though we never got to see much of a developed friendship on the show.

This isn't a criticism of your writing by any means, moreso on the revelation of the case...I felt like Reid "cracking the case open" didn't really tie in too closely with him discovereing Nathan didn't kill those people. Yes it changed the profile of Harmon in regards to how dangerous he was and increased the urgency of finding emily fast BUT figuring out where the hiding place was based on the sunrise and approximate driving distance from his house was stuff they should have already looked into. Not to be nitpicky, but many chapters back I was wondering why they hadn't delved into that yet to try and pinpoint him especially after they had the camping information. However, I realize you need to build effective suspense and this sure did it even if I did feel they were a bit slow on the uptake. Still fabulous writing of it all developing.

Anxiously awaiting the Reid/Prentiss reunion. I'm going to keep tissue nearby :)
Anna chapter 32 . 2/4/2010
Just wanted to tell you I've been enjoying this immensely, and have looked forward to each new chapter everyday. I think the greatest thing about this, is that these characters truly sound like those that we know and love from the show. They haven't been shoehorned into OOC dialogue-the words coming from their mouths truly sound like things that these people would say. Kudos on all the research you must have had to do to create this story-it's obvious you've done your homework! Thank you so much for this-I love it, and can't wait to see how it wraps up...although I will be sad when I don't have a new chapter to look forward to everyday!

Oh, and just to make this personal...SQUEE! I used to live in Nacogdoches, so yay!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YES! Finally! I'm so excited for their reunion and the group beating of Harmon. :D I loved the flashback with Jordan.
susannah2000 chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
YAY! YAY! They have found her and they are going to get her! I was holding my breath with this one but it seems like they really have her now. Also, I KNEW Nathan didn't do the killings, I knew it!

How could Emily possibly lose her career or go to prison if she killed Harmon, if by some miracle she got unshackled and was able to knock him out long enough to do it? Just knocking him out wouldn't make her safe if she was locked in that room or lost in the forest. As long as he was alive, her life would be in danger. It was the same thing IMO with Hotch and Foyet. As long as Foyet was abreathing, Hotch and Jack were still in mortal and immediate danger, yet people have said he went too far, etc. Anyway, pardon my ramble. I can't can't can't WAIT for them to get to Emily!

I have to say that I am one who has called Reid adorable on occasion, and it is kind of demeaning, now I think about it. It's kind of like he is a boy-man, so vulnerable, so swet, so cute...and none of that illustrates a real grown up man! I solly, Reid!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »