Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
KWCraze chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I love this story. You are converting me to a Prentiss/Reid shipper very unwillingly :) His line about losing a fight with an Avon lady cracked me up and felt very 'Reid'. Also I think you nailed the pace and intricacies of his speech when he asks about talking dirty/sounding like a professor. I just saw this dialogue fitting the characters perfectly. Additionally the description of them making love silently in the predawn hours was beautiful and felt like something very natural for them. Something to hide their insecurities behind. I wasn't fully accepting of the pairing, even though I loved your writing, until this chapter. Now I cant wait to see where this goes.
dustytiger chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
another great chapter! i loved the bit about the fondue classic and the names thin so cute, great stuff, can't wait to see what is up with elle
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I am loving this story. You're a really talented author. I love how you have managed to keep the characters very true to their on-screen personalities but have not slipped into cliche and exaggeration.

Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!

(signed)

The Flamingo
lily nevin chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Really enjoying this story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses. Can't wait for the next chapter!
susannah2000 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
I am such a fan of this story. It is so articulately written and well planned out, and spot on of the characters. The house that Reid bought is perfect for them, it'd be perfect for me, and I hope we get to hear more about its renovation. I really love how both Reid and Emily are getting the love and support from each other that they never had growing up.I hope that Reid was eventually, in not too long, able to really believe that Emily does indeed love and want him, in every way. More, soon, please?
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
I love the contrast of their coupleyness in this chapter. Seeing them in the "falling-in-love-beginning-of-the-honeymoon-stage" and then seeing them in the "still-in-love-but-comfortable-and-married-stage" was very cool.
Ms.Orange21 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Sorry it took me 5 chapters to review, and even though I said so on the TWoP board, I love this story. You are great with keeping everyone in character and having a very well thought out story and adult writing style, unlike a lot of fanfic. I look forward to each chapter.
dustytiger chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
i loved this... the idea of reid and prentiss living together in what used to be an old library is brilliant and suits them so well, i liked the walk down memory lane and then being brought back to the present, this if such a great fic can't wait for the next bit :)
Fanmlz chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
This is so good! You have the characters down perfectly.
susannah2000 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
I love this..Love it..love it! I am always thrilled to find a fic that is as well written as this. I am not really one for Emily and Reid but I think you write them so might not be that futile, as I like Emily and JJ...ha.. You also totally made my day when you mentioned Emily being obsessive about Dark Shadows. I LIVED for that show when I was a kid...racing home every day to see it.

I also liked how Reid described his apartment view..."with the alley cats coming to have yowling contests at 3 am..." I loved all of it, and how they love and respect and care for each other. Write more, really soon?
veenecks chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
I love, love, love this story. Oh my gee...*fans self*

Your Reid is exactly how I picture him, and so is your Emily.

Please update more!
paksiegurlie chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
*fans self*

Hotch who?

Seriously, you have given me a view of Reid I have never seen. Normally I see Reid as the cute but young and extremely bright Doctor Reid-a very asexual character. But seeing him through Emily's eyes? NOW I can see what others see in Dr Reid and I am REALLY liking it.
dustytiger chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
that was aweosme, reid bringing to observatory how super duper romanatic, and sweet and reid like! i like that reid is a little less shy around her... i love this fic so much i am telling all my friends to read it
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wanted to say that somone told em about this prentiss ried story of yours who is a fan of that pairing and well i am kidn of too even though i also like her with rossi. Anyway very good job on the whole thing so far and i am loking forward to where you take them next.

Jen
dustytiger chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
that was too adorable... i tried to read it before i had to work but didn't quite get it done... but knowing that it was here got me through a really long early morning. that is so sweet i could actually see all of that happening between them. she's not a cougar not even a little bit lol. amazing stuff.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »