Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
Envy Etiquette chapter 40 . 1/10/2013
I know you wrote this quite awhile ago now, but I felt compelled to tell you it was truly lovely work. Riveting from start to finish!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/17/2012
I loved this fic sooooo much! Your work is divine. I can't wait to read more of your work! I hope you have more Em/Spencer stories to come. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I laughed out loud at the salad scene, haha. You have their personalities spot on. I catch myself sneaking peeks of the story on my phone whenever I feel like I can get away with it. I've said it before, but I will say it again; incredibly skilled writer! Just when I didn't think it possible, you grew more awesome in my eyes since you're a fan of Band of Horses too!
Much love and respect. :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
i think i've already mentioned this...but i LOVE how you write their relationship :)
whoopthereitis321 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
oh that was toooo good xD
whoopthereitis321 chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
oh my. I wasn't expecting that :o

and garcia's line "Well If I didn't know, Nobody know's!" made my laugh xD
whoopthereitis321 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
"So you made sure he was the bad guy. This is a familiar song, isn't it? Sing along, you know the words." I loved that line! :)

im loving this story as well!
breannanix26 chapter 40 . 1/26/2012
I can honestly say that was beyond mazing. Your execution of the characters and the details was excellent, felt like I was watching a movie. This story will be added to the favorites and followed. Yes, I know that this was the last chapter but what the hell, this story was great. :):):)
talking2myself chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Hi. I consider myself the most unromantic person in recorded history, but I've spent all night reading this and it is one of the best fics I've ever read. I found the song that you used (and the Adele one as well just for comparison) and I just about lost it. Very wonderful! :D
boostarryeyes chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
I'm new to Criminal Minds, therefore new to it's fanfiction but have been reading Harry Potter for years.

This has got to be one of the best stories I've read.

I was completely hooked. The way you wrote the characters so believable and true to the programme. I loved the way the relationship developed. I loved Reid, as if he wasn't my fave already!

It made me laugh, anxious, touched and near to tears.

I've not been able to put it down, thank goodness for iPhones that I could carry around with me! The housework was delayed for another day.

I'm off to read your others in the series.

Thank you so much for sharing! :)
SculderPhile1013 chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
This whole thing was absolutely exquisite! I stayed up until 4 am to finish reading. I can't remember ever doing that before. Just, exquisite. I...I really can't think of another word. The love scenes where erotic, and touching, and beautiful. The case was horrific, but, wonderfully written. And, you treated all of the CM characters with so much love and respect, so much compassion, while leaving them the beautifully flawed people that we fell in love with. This is one of my favorite fics, of all time, and fandoms! Now, that I'm done with the whole shebang gush, I think that a re-read is needed!
9harry chapter 40 . 9/16/2011
MadLori, you have ruined me from reading other fanfic (in the best way possible, I think). I hadn't read any other fanfic since my X-Phile days until, on a whim, I decided to read this story due to lurking the CM TWoP forum. You've since started me on a pathway that entails voracious reading of CM fanfic, but I digress...

First, I wasn't a fanfic reader until this story (and then the companion pieces, which are equally as amazing), but after reading your work, I've been diligently perusing FF in hopes of recreating the original "fix" I experienced after reading this series.

Second, I wasn't a 'shipper, by any means, but thanks to your beautifully written R/P pairing, it's difficult for me to imagine how anything else could ever seem so natural. My caveat being that in canon, I wouldn't want it to happen, because I don't think it would ever be written as organically as you did on the show (and I will also purposely ignore season 6 right now).

But getting back to my original point: I'd just like you to know that reading this was not only the catalyst to my renewed interest in fanfic, but that it also remains the standard at which I've set the bar for other CM fics - R/P, in particular - which is a bar that only a smattering of others have come close to grazing, let alone reaching. So thank you, on the one hand, for crafting such an eloquent and "realistic" tale, but curse you *shakes fist at cloud*, because now it's difficult for me to find anything else that even pales in comparison to how beautifully you've depicted R/P, but also the team and a casefic.

Thank you, again, and please keep writing!
Sourdoughtoast chapter 40 . 9/4/2011
I read this story in less than fifteen hours because I couldn't pull myself away. Once more blown away by your writing :). I promise I'm not a creepy stalker. Just amazed with your talent.
christianqueenofegypt chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
AWWW _ *melts into puddle of goo from cuteness* though it's sad that Emily's dad died, the love between her and Reid is so cute! My favorite chappie so far :)
Witchy-grrl chapter 40 . 8/23/2011
Ok, so I just gorged on this fic for the past 2 days, and I gotta say how much I LOVE AND ADORE YOU FOREVER for writing one of the most gorgeous stories I've ever read about two people falling in love. To showcase it in the middle of a case!story was genius, and I'm SO BEYOND STOKED that it was Reid/Prentiss. I know Prentiss/Hotch seems to be the biggest het ship in the fandom, but I gotta confess that I'm a sucker for her with Reid when done right.

And YOU REALLY DID IT RIGHT. ::happy sigh:: Definitely going in my favs!
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »