Reviews for How to Fight Loneliness
Switbo chapter 27 . 3/28/2011
""I know that you like Aveeno body lotion and you buy your eye makeup at Sephora."

"This is the weirdest phone sex I've ever had."

"This is phone sex?" Reid said, frowning. A woman passing him in the bar supplies aisle gave him a disapproving look. "It's a little different than I imagined.""

LMAO! You're killing me here. I'm cracking up!
Switbo chapter 26 . 3/28/2011
"Nora snorted. "Well, I must have missed something, because apparently nerds are now available in 'sexy.'""

I love that line! Too funny!
Switbo chapter 25 . 3/28/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I love the way you've written Emily and Reid and your case story is very compelling as well.
bellesandwhistles chapter 40 . 12/20/2010
Okay, I've spent the last few days reading this story and I just want to tell you that I love it so much that I don't really know how to express it in words. So I'll leave it at that. :)
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
so far, i really love this
yaba chapter 40 . 11/22/2010
This was an absolute pleasure to read, as you must know from my million and a half reviews. I was sleep deprived all weekend but it was worth it. I feel like I just completed a novel in which I actually cared about he characters. So, so very lovely. I look forward to reading more of your work ;)

yana
yaba chapter 39 . 11/22/2010
Aww, I have a humongous smile on my face. It's like I'm wearing a coat hanger in my mouth. I loved this. The ending was incredibly touching, the pervading theme of them having children is really sweet and realistic and I love it :)

yaba chapter 37 . 11/21/2010
The image of Reid reading to Emily will be forever burned into my brain as one of the most romantic things I've read in fic. It's beautiful for how well it fits the two of them, I really, really, enjoyed it.
yaba chapter 36 . 11/21/2010
This was such an emotional chapter, but in a way I loved how real all of it was. I also noticed your writing style even more in this part. It's so sophisticated yet easy to follow. Perfect for a story of this magnitude. Great work so far. I'm sad to see it end soon :P

yaba chapter 34 . 11/21/2010
YAY They caught him, stupid bastard. This was so well planned. Kudos for creating such an elaborate, suspenseful case. I think it was amazing. I really, really, really enjoyed it. Now on to the aftermath :)

yaba chapter 33 . 11/21/2010
OMG. It couldn't be THAT easy i suppose. God...I'm worried now. Very worried. Eeeck.
yaba chapter 32 . 11/21/2010
God, Im sooo nervous right now. I feel like instead of reviewing, I'm giving you a play by play of my emotions, but seriously, you're just that good at creating suspense. Lovely writing, seriously so wonderful!

yaba chapter 31 . 11/21/2010
Jeez this is getting so intense and complicated by the minute. I love the placement of flashbacks like I said before, it gives the story a good balance. I had to take a sleeping break but I'm back to reading :P. I love this story!

yaba chapter 30 . 11/21/2010
This is such an intense story. I cannot stop reading. I'm really worried about Reid right now, even more so than Prentiss. You paint his emotions impossibly well and I love all the flashbacks interspersed. Great Job so far :)

yaba chapter 25 . 11/21/2010
Oy poor Emily. I'm seriously in love with this story. Can't stop reading it. It's definitely breaking my heart to see Prentiss so disheartened and the team so very distraught. Beautiful writing! Great plot, it probably took a while to plan and it's lovely :)

302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »