Reviews for deny deny deny
TheHiddleScona chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Wow veri good plzz updte soon.
Salem Dae chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Are you going to contiune the story? It is rather good. I like to know what would happen between Drew and Morrison. Would Miz come back? Really good. Keep up the good work.
lightning8star chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter. You have me on tenderhooks! Fantastic chapter! Dialogue A plus

-Ally
Takerslady chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
What is John thinking? It's not like Drew as doing anything to hurt Mike, why trade himself for no reason?
tamanga chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
oh its getting good...can't wait for more
MiataCatashi chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Ah! How dare he! He better have a good reason for inviting John to a peep show with his ex! This scheme of his better be something if he's going to rip out John's heart and stab him in the back, that jerk!

This story is amazing and by far the best JoMo-Drew fic here _. I'm dying to see what happens next...seriously...O_O right now I'm hooked up to a life support machine that feeds off of happy slash fics. My doctor says that I only have six months to live if I don't get a steady dosage of hot, sweaty, wrestling fantasies. ;_; Don't let me die.
Jess1186 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Never really wanted to read a story about Drew before but I love John so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I really like this so, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Takerslady chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
John's right, Miz is and was SO annoying! So annoying to the point where you can't stand him. But with his new theme song he's suprisingly not as annoying. He seduced John **gasped** and John wanted it **gasps harder** Hurry and update I have to know about the backlash. There no way this is M, more like PG-13 LOL! More more more, need a longer chapter. :)
Takerslady chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Glad you updated. Drew is so sweet in this, I love it. If JoMo tells a story about Miz dumping him, i'll die, if anyone should be doing the dumping it's JoMo, Miz is jst not on his level, in ANY way. Good chapter, update soon. :)
Jillian chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Yay, you updated! Now I'm really intrigued with what's going on! Hope you update soon:)
Takerslady chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Nice, I like this pairing. It's so obvious that Drew is in love with JoMo seeing as how he's stalking him week after week, there's nothing as gorgeous in Scotland than JoMo. Good job with this, ever thought about making it a full story? It'd be good. :)
Jillian chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great start! I hope you continue this story. I love this pairing! More soon please:-)