Reviews for The New Millennium
shadow 261 chapter 24 . 7/3/2012
Love this chapter!
Nyan chapter 34 . 8/11/2011
I saw this had 99 reviews so I thought I'd leave you one and bump it up to the big 100. Nice story XD
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 34 . 7/3/2011
no i must know wat happens

please tell me when u make chap 35
Inumaru12 chapter 34 . 4/19/2011
*Sobs* Omg, this...this made me cry so much. I love it but the ending made me rage soooo much. I really hope the sequel is posted and finished. I'm gonna cry if it isn't lol.

WONDERFUL JOB!

Inumaru12
Underwater Dreaming chapter 34 . 2/28/2011
Ah! What a cliff hanger! And just when Ken got his body back!

Well, I enjoyed this story, and I'm off to read the sequel!

-Tanya
Underwater Dreaming chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Ahh, it's weird listening to him being called Davis, and a few of the digimon names are different, since I watched the subtitled version instead of the dub... _

Interesting story. Going to read a few more chapters now.

Also, Lillymons dress. Har har harrrr.
Teeder chapter 34 . 12/23/2010
I'm trying to think of a review for this that could do the story justice, but I'm at a loss.

This story was AMAZING. I've been reading it for the past week (almost failed driving school because of it x.x). I'm hooked. You're a wonderful author! I LOVE the whole story, it's so dark. The romance between Kaiser and Davis is beautiful.

Anyways, your great. C:
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 34 . 10/24/2010
WAAAHHHHHH! DAVIIIIIIIIIIS! Why man, why? How can you be such a good writer and yet be so evil? They were meant to put it in a containment field and live happily ever after!
Bronze Eagle chapter 34 . 8/27/2010
Wow, that was epic and it's not even over yet! I can't believe you've written this much in less than a year ... that's super impressive. It looks like it's been a little over a mont since False Paradise was updated, but if you write this fast I'm confident it will be finished eventually. I just re-watched seasons one and two this summer, and I'm so happy to see that high-quality fic is still being written in this fandom! Finding these fics really made me happy. Thanks for writing them!
phantomparanioa chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
love it
Bakura Apeiron chapter 28 . 6/25/2010
Despite the end what a Fic you did, really amazing. The kinda love-hate relatioship Kaiser & Davis share, the fact that actually Kaiser get Davis' love, the tiny line that separes Davis and mind controled Davis and precisly the definition of love that you give us, something beatyfull but sick at the same time, and the temtation to have the loved one forced to love back, that's almost the dream of anyone; so yea you could even write a novel instead of a fic, do believe to me I will buy it; kudos to you.
Catching Rain chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
...that's it?

You finish a story on a cliffhanger! Are you serious! Dang! Poor Davis! I hope you have the sequel out soon!
Davisfan chapter 34 . 4/9/2010
Y did u do that? Man that wasn't fair to Davis or DemiVeemon. I hope the sequel changes things. They don't deserve that!
chrono-contract chapter 34 . 4/7/2010