Reviews for Hurt Feelings
Aristania chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
How cute! Maybe you should make a side dtory depicting one of their other many adventures in the world odf everyday house hold tasks.
M.S.K chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Aw that was such a sweet story!
ImaginaryWhisper03 chapter 7 . 12/29/2002
Oh. My. God. THAT IS AWESOME! I loved that fic, you have got to do more CCS stories!
Yue T. K. Sumeragi chapter 7 . 9/8/2002
*block your ears* *you shal have been warned* ! _gosh this is so nice, I realy liked the ending too! wouahahahah! YuƩ power!
Dark Ice Angel chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
What a cute ending! Loved it, you really must write a sequel. I'm glad you pointed out that Yue was younger in this fic, I hadn't realized that at first. Wonderful, wonderful job!

Dark Ice Angel~
Dark Ice Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
My poor moon angel! I've only read the first chapter, and I can already tell this will be another wonderful fic. Stories taking place in Clow Reed's time arealways interesting, and you have a special knack for emotions and interesting circumstances.

My only problem with any even small part of this, is what Yue says when he's listening in. I just don't think he'd say, "You're nto my friends", but then again, maybe he would. I picture him more as the type that would drop the tray and bolt. But it does fit the story, and illustrates his feelings of betrayal. I'm done rambling now, next chapter!

Dark Ice Angel~
The Elemental chapter 7 . 3/28/2002
Nice. very sweet. I see it as more of a Au since Clow didn't have Ruby and Spinel when he was with Ceroberos and Yue, they're Erilo's creation. But very nicely done indeed.
yebunom77 chapter 7 . 3/15/2002
soooooooooooooooo kawaii!

great story!
Silvertoekee chapter 7 . 2/4/2002
oh my the end was so sweet although i wish there had been more of fight scene but what the heck. :D
Jaid Skywalker chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
Oh, could you write a sequel? This was good!
Chaos-chan1 chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
Oh! This is the sweetest story i've ever heard! Very cute!
Krissy chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
GO 4 THE SEQUEL! GO 4 THE SEQUEL! THIS IS A GREAT STORY, & IT SHOULD HAV A SEQUEL, SO GO 4 IT, DAMN IT!
Darkie chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
WHAT A KAWAII STORY! Oh! you should make more like this one! instead, make it longer and more exciting; but other that that? its cute and sooooo nice! pls! write more like 'em!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
SO SWEET! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
serie chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
This is so hilarious! Ruby and Spinel trying to make a cake? I can imagine the mess. :)