Reviews for Between The Stars
Roksolana chapter 4 . 3/15
omg! omg! OMG! Jareth in leather pants and on a bike!
Roksolana chapter 6 . 3/15
awww. thank you so much for this story!
Roksolana chapter 5 . 3/15
Seriously? that was Jareth?I would like see him like that !
and Sarah always 'falling into his lap' is so, so nicetheir interaction at the carnival is priceless!
Roksolana chapter 3 . 3/15
It is the second chapter in a row that makes us understand more and more distinctly how powerful Jareth is and how deeply respected he is among those mortals who know who he is. Thank you for that!
Roksolana chapter 2 . 3/15
this Chapter is so, so good. The more I read about Ireland, the more I want to visit it.
Roksolana chapter 1 . 3/15
I really like the beginning. Can't wait to read more. I like your description of Jareth's and Sarah's feelings, its something new.
And the whole Sarah's concept of dating guys for 13 months and move onthat's interesting
TashaRose chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Lovely ending.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Excellent and interesting story so far. I don't know how I missed saving it before. Nicely written and intriguing.
Mashdana chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Like every good piece of literature, this left me wanting for more. We can always relay on you Kat to give us a fresh and new approach with your stories. Thanks so much for sharing.
M.
veronicaselene chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Oh my goodness! How I loved this story! So sweet and lovely! I loved your Sarah and Jareth. Such a pretty story. I really enjoyed how you brought it all full circle! Well done!
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic and adorable. I really enjoyed the courting.
Disathairne chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
This is one of the most adorable Sareth stories I've read... I loved it! Keep up the good work :)
love bite chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Beautiful fic. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the T rating, not really caring for smut myself.
el554uya33 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
It may be just because I'm unobservant and read carelessly (it probably is; please correct me if it's not too much trouble if I'm wrong), but I didn't really catch a decisive explanation for why Sarah's got this system. Wouldn't Jareth be curious enough to ask? I know I would.

Another point I noticed was the format. This story actually seems more like a one-shot than something with chapers. I think it could've been more fun to read if it was just one, big series of encounters copied and pasted together.

Ignoring that, I think it's wonderful. I love how they came together. The chance meetings, their conversations, the FEEL they gave off when they saw each other. It is awesome. Liek, ttly. But, seriously, it's really well done and I love it.