Reviews for Between The Stars
TashaRose chapter 6 . 2/13
Lovely ending.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 2/12
Excellent and interesting story so far. I don't know how I missed saving it before. Nicely written and intriguing.
Mashdana chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Like every good piece of literature, this left me wanting for more. We can always relay on you Kat to give us a fresh and new approach with your stories. Thanks so much for sharing.
veronicaselene chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Oh my goodness! How I loved this story! So sweet and lovely! I loved your Sarah and Jareth. Such a pretty story. I really enjoyed how you brought it all full circle! Well done!
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic and adorable. I really enjoyed the courting.
Disathairne chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
This is one of the most adorable Sareth stories I've read... I loved it! Keep up the good work :)
love bite chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Beautiful fic. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the T rating, not really caring for smut myself.
el554uya33 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
It may be just because I'm unobservant and read carelessly (it probably is; please correct me if it's not too much trouble if I'm wrong), but I didn't really catch a decisive explanation for why Sarah's got this system. Wouldn't Jareth be curious enough to ask? I know I would.

Another point I noticed was the format. This story actually seems more like a one-shot than something with chapers. I think it could've been more fun to read if it was just one, big series of encounters copied and pasted together.

Ignoring that, I think it's wonderful. I love how they came together. The chance meetings, their conversations, the FEEL they gave off when they saw each other. It is awesome. Liek, ttly. But, seriously, it's really well done and I love it.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Lady Ronin Tiger chapter 6 . 4/25/2012

Wow, that ending brought out my inner sappy romantic like no one's business. *ahem*

I really, really loved this. It made me feel all warm and happy on the inside, and I probably "squeee~~ 3"-ed my way through most of it. I've been looking for a good and fluffy Laby fic, and this definitely filled the criteria. Even better, you had a plot, character development, good writing, and a relationship that didn't need sex to survive! Sometimes it's so hard to find Laby fics that include all of that (yes, I'm very picky). I"m looking forward to reading your other fics!
Tarocchi chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
i adore this story. the gradual building of their relationship is perfect. my favorite moment is when sarah wonders suddenly if the man approaching her on the beach could be "the one," all without realizing that it was jareth. gah, that moment just got me! lovely and poignant story!
Gemkat5 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
From: michael ()

just wanted to mention that not all irishmen are called paddy, some of us are

patricks, some of us are pats, and some of us are even called Michael.

Other than that, loved it

Michael, Thank you for the review, and I'm glad that you enjoyed reading the story. For whatever reason that my use of the name Paddy irked you, I can assure you that I'm more than aware of various Irish names. If I remember correctly I wrote this chapter late at night and Paddy was the name that popped into my head first, along with his buddy Sean. I've also used names such as Devon, Nicholas, Sheila, Catherine, Eileen, James, John, and many others that have Irish ancestry in my stories. I hope this clears up whatever misgivings you may have had.

michael chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
just wanted to mention that not all irishmen are called paddy, some of us are patricks, some of us are pats, and some of us are even called Michael.

Other than that, loved it
startraveller776 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Wow. I love this. Just... *le sigh* I very much enjoyed Jareth courting her. Thank you for this.