Reviews for Me and Miss Granger
Kiley chapter 50 . 9/30
Omg it was so good I shed many tears thank you for the happiness
Hedwigwhite chapter 36 . 9/27
I love this story but your time line is a little off night of ball Viktor said the task was a week and a half away but beginning of this chapter said the ball was a month ago
emmabrady chapter 50 . 9/5
Love this story... I really hoped victor would ask hermione to marry him before but it didn't happen :( but Im sure when she breaks down from it all its not going to be good...
triojediknights chapter 50 . 6/21
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! I enjoy Viktor and Hermione pairings!
This story is amazing. You've done such a fantastic job. I'm obsessed! I love how your portray Viktor and Hermione. Hermione is such a BAMF, and Viktor is so sweet. Plus their banter is just adorable. thank you for writing this 3
AWWWWWW! My heart is bursting. they are so freaking adorable. i love this story!
What an amazing start! holy shit! I love badass hermione 3
Charlie chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh godness, i can't believe i found this again! I read this fic back in high school and waited so impatiently for each chapter to come up! I remember it being such a wonderful and fulfilling read every time, squeeing silently in my classes whenever it updated bc then i had something to read when i got home (or immediatly in class..whoops..)

Anyway, this was and remains to be a fantastic story that i plan on rereading, even if my taste has changed since then, but that just comes to show how a good story can stick on you!
Superpinkunicorn chapter 13 . 2/15
So far I am on chapter 13 and I am loving the adventuress if Fred and George !
HollyB90 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I love a strong Hermione! This was such a great start.
Ash chapter 45 . 11/18/2017
Okay. I'm dying. I love this so much I can't even explain. Ages ago, with the comment on getting Viktor a bell I was shocked. I though "Was that a Buffy reference? Booboo it's just a coincidence." And the you pulled out WORLD OF SHRIMP! I died. I'm dead. I'm writing this from the grave. This is my favorite fanfic. I will re-read it again and again. Thank you for the genius that is this.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2017
sure... throw around the word mudblood and get a present... we just love racists don't we

honestly love your plot and your style of writing but I really hate how whenever some blood purist dickhead attacks hermione and/or other muggleborns there's like no consequences for them whatsoever
xoxi chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This, is breath-taking
Sunny chapter 50 . 8/4/2017
I cried reading that bit where Hermione had to leave her family! It's really well written and I live it.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Keep this up loving this