Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Reader chapter 1 . 4/25
Another amazingly-written story. Good job, Bialy.
What-Keeps-Me-Going chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is a very beautiful fanficiton :D
Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I've been meaning to review this for days, but I haven't been able to really say what it was I loved about it. All I can say is that it honestly left - and leaves - me breathless. It's the way you build on two such flat characters without it seeming like original fiction, it's the image of Matt searching for Mello, and of the contrast between the two of them - all the imagery, actually - it's the way Mello is such a driving force without ever appearing, it's your choice of quotes, and most of all it's the ending. I want that to be part of the canon. I want Mello and Matt at least to linger in some way or another after death. It's the perfect little bit of sweetness to balance out the bitterness of their end, and I really think that concept improves on the story.
ElenAtalantie chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh Lord, you made me cry. This...hurts. A lot. Wow. I don't even know what to say.
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, this story is really well written. I love your choice of words and the imagery you presented.
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Kya! This was so sweet Bialy-chan!

And it was extra special cuz it had both Matty and Linda in it.

Well done! I especially loved the poetry in it. It fit so well in the story!

I identified with the both of them so easily it was almost scary. Good job. Good job.