Reviews for Borrowing Sugar
BnSA chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Yeah, WOW! A smutward, yeah. Without a silly Bella-a real slut, Rose. Only in fiction (like it isn't all fiction.) Really, really need you to finish New Habit and then do this one. PLEASE-too great a writer to just give us up!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Holy shyte balls! LOL I don't know about the whole "fisting" thing,

but DAYAM.. Edward and Rose? Wow. That was interesting, and if you

ever DO turn it multi-chapter, I gotta read it.
twilight81386 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
wow! can a girl actually do that? hope you do continue, never read a E/R sotry before
sunfleur chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice hot little surprise!
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
OMG! So good though I kinda feel like you do, it's so wrong.

I couldn't help but be reminded of Settling by theladyingrey42 (written for Ninapolitan's D.I.L.F. Contest) when I was reading. This story is like the flip side to that one.

Nice job.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Okay, I had to look at your stories. :)

.Crap. Huh, this was hot, and really, REALLY good! :D The image of Rose and Edward always gets me...they are both so pretty, I can only imagine how amazing they would be together! :D

Nice job on this, I absolutely loved it! :)
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow! Scorching!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
so wrong!
slobber-monkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'm still saying the fact that E touched Rose squicked me out more than the fisting!

I'm not a cheater, but if I had the oportunity to hook up with E, I'm pretty sure I'd be running out the door as soon as the hubs left too!

And of course Rose being the girl she is still gives it up to Em when he gets home.
brandj chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was HOT! Even more not knowing who it was. Had a brief "Chasing Amy" flash (ie fisting). I don't condone cheating...but ur right...it's fic! You did an awesome job...hope to see it continued.
susayq chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Holy **! I choked when I read the names. I should have known who it was together though, knowing who it was written for LOL I honestly was thinking Em and Bells though. Of course, in Cass's world, Em would NEVER cheat ;0)

That was great. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us :)

Susan
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I'd love to see this continued. I'm more of a E/B shipper, but you made this interesting as a E/R story too. Maybe a continuation could follow both couples? Guess I'll just have to wait and see what becomes of it. I need to get back to Bad Habit anyway. :)
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You are a dirty Myrtle! Funny what we'll do for friends, huh?

Gritty, licky, flirty, spurty.

Gives whole new meaning to puss in boot!

Smooch!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
EVT is sitting in the closet with her hand over her eyes maybe just slightly peeking through the pointer and middle fingers. Tosh? Let me know when it's safe to look again, okay? Please? *shivers*

Bwahahahah! JK! *doubled over laughing hysterically* That was great! Fisting...dripping like the Nile...GIRTH...ass slapping...dirty talking...and possibly anal with some lube tomorrow! Sounds like you covered just about everything. *wink* I'll be ready with the popcorn next time :)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hot lemonade, but I like Edward and Bella best :)