Reviews for Apocalypse Nigh Series 8: Apocalypse Nowish
magiie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
as upset as i am with this new madening version of chloe, i'm still loving this fic and where it's going . i'm still holding out hope for a happy ending with chloe, sam & dean in the long run ! :)
kellou24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So much angst. I feel like crying. Beautifully written.
Carol Alves chapter 1 . 1/4/2010

Poor Chloe.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
gosh, CRAZY! Lol, i feel like Lois imitated my own questions. :D It was kinda cool.

The Dragon? crazy too. (is that the story with the woman with a sevenpointed crown or something?)

And I now REALLY want to know what Lois's part in this is.

Cause i'm almost positive she's the one who will kill Chloe.

And it was kinda sad how she has Sam and Dean wrapped around her little finger. And SUPER sad how it's now HER that's in control. :(

I can't wait till the next chappie.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh wow! Things have really gotten worse for everyone. I am shocked and intrigued as to what will happen next! Thanks for the update!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
... Update?
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
WOW, Chloe is WOW.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I wonder if she was lieing, yeah know since that's what the Devil does. What if Chloe's been gone sense the secret was discovered or she is still stuck within Lumiel? This is such and interesting arch. I can't wait to see what Lois' role in Chloe's death will be. Will she be some connection to God that they didn't know about? or Is it possible that she is the only way to save Chloe? Can't wait to find out.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Evil CHLOE! I love it! I always love when people shake it up and make them different. Even though I feel extremely sad that they are one now. Please have a nice ending? I'm so tired of Chloe getting the short end of the stick. She's awesome. ttyl. Ciao.
winthjo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Too bad you couldn't bring Clark into the mix. It would be interesting to see how he would do.
Veronica chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
WOW!I wonder what is going to happen to Chloe...Will they kill her and if so where will she go and what will she become...I need more...this story is so good and I am addicted...Please update!

I absolutely love it and I love Chloe!
Diane chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Is Lois going to kill Chloe? It just keeps getting more intense. Thank you for updating. Every time that I think that I have something figured out, you out smart me. Please keep going.