Reviews for Our Child
1sonicdashrainbow chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
You made a Digimon Frontier reference, and at the time I can't get that terrifying scene from episode 27 and 28 in the English dub
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Are you EVER gonna update this story? It's great!
bloodlust.ad chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Está genial! , continuarlo por favor :D
Quiero saber como desarrollarás la situación para que Impmon se convierta en Beelzemon 3
MitzvahRose chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Seeing as how you will likely not continue this, I have decided to perhaps start up my own version of your story, being the fan I am. You will recieve credit for the basic idea and little things here and there such as the combination of Wizardmon's and Gatomon's/Lilithmon's data, but I intend to make my own version of your wonderful masterpiece, if you dont mind. If you do not wish of me to continue with my endeavor, I will remove my version of the story, if regretfully.

Thank you for such a wonderful story... your fan, MitzvahRose
18cookies chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
This is a really good story. Please continue.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
This was really good:) I hope you come back to update soon!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Great story...please continue!
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Are you not updating...?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
dude for the love of god have it with beelzemon meeting the demon lords
Denalien chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
I do wonder... Renamon said that there was alwaysa connection between Impmon and her... do you plan to do something about that too or just leave it to the anime part of what we know?
DinoholderX chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
i really like this story! please keep this going.
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Haha, I just got an account! :D I'm still hoping your planning on continuing this, just thought I'd tell ya that I'm putting this up on alert now. I mean, you just got to the part where he's digivolved to rookie and he's finally returning to the Demon Lords, how can you stop here?

Will be (impatiently) waiting.
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Sorry, my review was cut-off, but you get the point. Please notify me whether or not you are going to finish this. I don't have an account on here, so I am simply going to assume you have one on DevaintArt. My username is MitzvahRose. Please notify me that you are the author of this story if you do reply, if so thank you. :) Will be eagerly awaiting your (hopefully) soon to be next update. I wanna see the Demon Lord's reactions, lol. ;P :)
MitzvahRose chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
To summerize my thoughts on this fanfic: I LOVE IT! :D

Please tell me it's not dead, oh please, oh please! This is a very entertaining story that gives a good background to Impmon's past that was supposedly with the demon lords. I would give more praise, but it's just to much for me to summerize. So, instead, I'm begging you to update soon this is a great stort,
GothicCheshire chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Well, regardless of if this fic is dead or not, good Lord do I love it. It's such an interesting way to look at things and a way I never thought to delve into it. Very wonderful job, even if you do never continue it, thank you for posting it. I enjoyed it. I will add it to alerts if only out of a false hope, but hey, I can be a bit of an optimist when I want to be.

Insanity Signing OFF!