Reviews for Reunion
northpeach chapter 4 . 2/18
I have never seen a Kanata Kara fanfiction and here I found one, ohmigosh...It's amazing! So glad you wrote it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
I love the part about the ice cream really cute and funny
Fleuryu chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
cute :)
Girl with guns chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Thank you, I always wondered what would happen if they came to Norikos world, and this seems very likely:) thank you for a good story (and a hilarious omake) :)
Luc16 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
This was really cute! I would love to read more about izark's reaction to different things in noriko's world! I really enjoyed it! :)
SesshyGal chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
you did amazing on this story i loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
SO MUCH LOOOOOVE FOR THIS AND YOU
Angel1412 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Lol! This was cute! I enjoyed reading it
eclaregurl chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
aww... both were soo cute! i loved it!
Katherine chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
the was cool, funny, and the twins part was prefect(a boy n girl too was prefect). You got to make more about they're family and about what the kids do too. Its killing me just thinking about what the kids are doing and how Izark being "a over-worrywart" about his family that he started with the woman he loves (sorry had to put it like)
coli narago chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I'm liking this story, so this is a flame by no means, but it needs more. I'm not talking lengthwise, you just need more meat to it, and you are missing so much stuff. Izark was from the medeival ages, so you've got to remember that there are thousands of things that will confuse him. Simple things like TVs, radios, guns and cars. What does he think of all of this?
coli narago chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Some couple of minutes...

This is a good start
KL93 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Heh. Wow. I just finished reading the manga. What a wonderful continuation! :)
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
This was an incredibly cute story. You think Izark was OOC-ing? No, I think he would have licked her cheek, just cause he likes to tease Noriko from time to time. And the babies! aaww~I'm so happy to have stuck around for this story. Job well done!
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I love From Far Away, I've read it seven times already. But I was mega disappointed when the series ended and we never hear if Noriko & Izark get to go to Japan. You're story is really good and a sufficent continuation to that amazing manga. I hope you update soon.~