Reviews for Blueprints and Baseballs
omfg... You're so frikin' awsome! xD Lemme love ya! -Hugglehuggle-
Nikitamaster chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
COME ON A GAY STORY DAMMIT
GeettaKiho89 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Are you sure you don't know anything about Finnish language? Because Sininen means blue in Finnish :33
indigosky95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh My Goodness that is awesome. I haven't been having the best of luck finding an interesting fan fic to read. But this? I gotta admit, its more than I was expecting.

Absolutely amazing.
RusselTehAssasin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
After reading this fic Russel is my fav name. I use it for EVERYTHING now. So, thanks for that.

Oh and also, love the story, hopeing that you do more tf2 fanfics in the future, if not, than I'll just read your other fics. Thanks for the read
Black The Nerevar chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Awsome! :3 i loved it! :D
rEpose chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Aw... This was seriously just the sweetest thing ever. I just read this entire thing all the way through in one sitting, and I absolutely loved it. It had me grinning like an idiot, near tears, laughing, even blushing (bet you could guess where)... Only a good writer can get so many emotions out of me. Thank you for your work, and I hope you keep on writing!
adrdem chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
It was a nice read.

Though you gave me the impression that you're rushing to get it over with in the later parts. Also, it might add to your advantage if you took a little time to describe what they actually look like (ie giving me more visuals to work with as a reader so I can picture it very clearly in my head.) Also, if Mir was so clever to escape his execution, why was it so easy for the rreinforcement to kill him?
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This was a cute story, I really liked it and I had a lot of fun reading it.
Neryma chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
lololol, seriously wha the eff? XD You named the medic Sininen 83 and yeah it's fiinish and it means blue _

that came completely put of nowhere XD

good fic so far, though i feel sorry for Russel... :C poor kid.
Le-Rasp chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Aw, I swear, one of the best stories I've ever read. Excellent ending.. and Scout stayed in character throughout the entire thing, which is really difficult to do. Like.. he wasn't all the sudden better, and that is good.

Gyahh.. You're an excellent author. Thank you for sharing this with us! Absolutely lovely
Kazhiru chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Sininen is Finnish All right...

At first I was like: OMG FINFAG TIME! Did I read that RIGHT? SO COOL! yah, wanna guess what country I live?

I seriously loved this story. it was all shorts of sweet and cute and oh how I love the engineer? Heh, gotta love him, we are on the same profession after all... Female engineers, go! It gets sweet when you are the only female wherever you go. There aint much of females on this profession.

I bought the orange box for christmas yesterday, and it's wrapped up for now so I can open it on christmas. I seriously can not wait.

But any how. I liked this story. Scout was so sweet and I'm a total sucker for some Hurt and Comfort. Also, I Think, that from those stories that I have read so far that have Scout on them, this is best one by the far shot. I loved this. Also, the plot was nice, and it was written quite well. I would love to see some more Team Fortress 2 fan-fiction from you.

Thanks for this amazing fic, totally worth reading. I loved this.
Mimzemmy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I believe I read the selfsame comic strip as you did, and I have to say, I like where you are going with this. Your writing style is probably what does it for me the most. The wall-of-ext is something to get through, but I don't mind that at all. Scout's internal dialog is a little frantic, much like his state of mind would be.

Uh, what I'm saying in a round about fashion is that I am enjoying this and you're doing pretty well
GothamPanda chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
I really loved this story. Never really like the couple but man did you change my mind. D. I still wanna stab Mer though. lol
Chucklenuts chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Oh God! I didn't want to go any further because I would feel bad. But I couldn't help myself! Ughh I am so bad! XP