Reviews for The Maker's Gifts
wearetheffantasy chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Oh god I just binged this whole bit. Please DONT stop. I'm rooting for Alistair that lying loveable jerk. I neeeeeeed to know what happens next.
Zacharti chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
I just read every chapter of this fic... IT IS AMAZING! I love Solona's dynamic with the companions. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Cookie Fairy chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Waaaaa an update! I'm so happy you're still writing. This is my favorite DA fic.

I think you should incorporate whichever canon elements you see fit. I'm personally willing to see this as a post-Origins AU of some sort. I just really love this story. :D
Amythra chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I love your story, I couldn't stop reading it. It's my favourite Amell/Alistair story so far, and I have read plenty xD Please keep updating!
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Nicely done. I do like the way you've handled the Cousland Origin. It was one of the first I played and not the most enjoyable, needing to still get my head around all that decision making...You've crafted a nice Cousland here though and one that isn't - for once! - going to get her way.

Most of all, really love the way Alistair is maturing as both a person, a friend and a king. Standing up to Eamon was a wonderful moment.

So glad you updated!
heart-of-a-dark-dragon chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I'm so glad you updated this otherwise I would never have found this gem of a story! Its well written and extremely addictive, I was so sad when she killed the archdemon and everyone was sad, I couldn't believe how much I had been drawn in!

Cannot wait for the rest!
ashez2ashes chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Uh, won't killing Solona in the fade turn her tranquil? o_0
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
This has to be one of the most well written Amell/Alistair stories I've come across on this site. I really like how you've written the characters and expanded on the ending. Honestly, it always bothered me that Morrigan suggested SHE sleep with Alistair rather than try and do something to ensure your female PC gets pregnant and have that God baby. It would have made a nice ending difference for the female characters.

And I agree, I really don't like how only the Cousland female PC legitimately gets Alistair in the end. Which is why I romance Zevran as her! What can I say? I like the drama that should have ensued from it ;-)

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

-MissRedZelda-
Cookie Fairy chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
You have no idea how HAPPY I am to find out you updated. This is one of my favorite Alistair/Amell fics. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Apostate-Mage-Lyra chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
A few things:

1) I had almost given up hope. I never thought I'd get to read more of your story.

2) I don't like the Cousland origin either, and yes, it's probably because she's the only one who gets to keep the sweetest, most imperfectly perfect guy...

3) Loved this chapter.

4) I hope you keep writing... :)
LoveYour Story chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Sorry for not having reviewed your work so far. It was because I couldn't stop and write while I had more chapters to read...

This is the best Amell/Alistair pairing I have come across...for the simple reason that it does not involve Solona hopping from one lover to the next in a matter of days and also for the reason that it was atypical of Alistair to not not wonder/think about what he had decided for the both of them after the landsmeet...It seemed too unlikely...Alistair comes off as a guy who takes his decisions quite seriously and has the capacity for introspection (in my opinion at least) and I think that the conversation at the end of the landsmeet was incomplete in a way...Both the wardens (the female mage moreso) would need closure before they could move on, regardless of whether they got together in the end or not.

I really really hope that you continue on this track...

Thanks much for adding such a wonderful story to the DAO world...

(...and please, if I may ask you for a favor as a follower of your story, please please do not pair Solona and Zevran...)
Shanda chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
i hope you update this story soon, it's been very enjoyable to read and I want to know what is going to happen next.
oats chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
interesting direction )
ShiningMoon chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
I see that it's been a while since this has been updated, but, I'll say it anyway, in case it helps - I'd be a very happy person if you were to continue this story! More, please!
Aya001 chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Wow, I really like your story, and now is when all the fun begins... Really all this Solona dies, but is not death, and that she is with child... Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon