Reviews for Of Infinity
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, and this one is even better! I certainly never thought there could be a piece of nice erotic prose which would send me rolling on the floor (with laughter, of course)! The realism of the two people getting undressed in a small tent - is this just perfect estimate, or experience? :-)))
Animagical chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Adorable. A very realistic, awkward, squee-worthy first time. Well done.

Set me as a seal...we did an arrangement of that for my school's Madrigal Choir. Beautiful song, beautiful lyrics. Very appropriate. :D
Willow in Winter chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
THIS! This was great. Well written. Sexy. Steamy. I loved it! Excellent job!
Krazed Kaioshin Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoy all of your Giovanna stories. You have such a beautiful grasp of the characters, and such a nice, simple, fluid way of writing.

Of course I had to specifically comment on the smut "chapter". It was handled very well, and in the words of Paris Hilton - that's hot.

I always look forward to glancing back on your page and seeing a new story. I certainly hope there are more to come!
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love the emotion in this story but even better is the awkwardness between the two characters.
silvergryphon06 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
beautifully written! A marvelous story that I thoroughly enjoyed! I hope you write more about these two, they're adorable :)
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is amazing, and I have to say, probably my favorite of all of the stories that have a first time between Alistair and Cousland. You've managed to strike the perfect balance of hot and realistic, while also keeping the right emotional tone, too. There's something so momentous about that first time that you've managed to capture exactly right. I loved Alistair reciting verses from the Chant - that seemed to make sense for a former templar.

I hope you'll write more of this pairing. You do it so, so well.
ealadha chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I am entirely and utterly without words to describe how flipping awesome that was.

Your prose is just divine- if flows so, so beautifully, and is unbelievably vivid (nearly TOO vivid, considering it's the middle of the day and I am not alone, ahem ;) ). I could feel every word of that (so, you know, thanks for that, lol), and it was such an unadulterated pleasure to read that I was smiling- both from 'just' your words, and all that they conjured.

Your Alistair is just pitch perfect, and your Cousland delightful and well rounded- how well I like an OC female protagonist is always one of the benchmarks I use to judge an author's skill. It is far too easy to make them trite and all-adored, and all the while terribly one dimensional, and it speaks volumes for your skill that she is so likeable and well realised.

I've enjoyed all of your DA stories but this is, without question, my favourite so far- brava, madam. Hugely skillful.
impsy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was, amazing. I loved everything about it, though I have to say my favorite things were Alistair's adorable little checklist, and, of course, using the lines from the Chant at the end there. My GOD. Incredible. Thank you so much for sharing!
Thessili chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Love the mix of awkward and sensual :)
Kirwond chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yay, you're back! Really nice chapter-it came across as loving and honest and (incredibly hot). Also really liked the use of the Chant. :)
MasterWaffle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like this very much. Hee. Alistair is such a darling. And the Chant as part of a deed? Totally hawt.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Woow...*whew* that was very sexy, and hot. Very very sexy. It was reading with my mouth open the entire time. Such a great read...more please?
Madam Pudifoot chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I can't remember the last time I actually left a review, but I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing author! I adore your prose and characterization and descriptions and - gods, all of it, just yes! I wish I could write as well as you do, but I'll be content to read anything else you post.

You have nailed Alistair and I'm fond of Giovanna (I'm not usually taken with OC's) - she seems to be just as fleshed out and real as any of the canon characters, so I look forward to seeing more of her. I laughed out loud at Alistair blaspheming the Chant of Light! Most epic tent-scene ever and one that I will remember forever! It's not completely embarrassing, but they're no sex-gods either; they're just real, honest people, being themselves and wanting to he with each other. The humor and honesty and passion really shines though - and Alistair taking the lead is always great!

Thanks so much for sharing! I really should get some sleep, but I had to stay up and finish this, or else I'd have been up all night!

Also: that was hawt. I came. :D
Melismo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Amazing!

Favorite line: "His words are like honey and cream, like silk and fur on bare skin, like all the good things in her life all coalescing together in one."

Brilliant!