Reviews for I Know What I Heard
Prasje chapter 36 . 7/11
I was so happy with the first real kiss between Gill and Cal that I misread the part where you wrote that they broke apart after a few moments for 'after a few months'. Took me 3 re-reads before I got what went wrong in my head. But I was just soooo delightedAlthough I liked Noah, it was pure torture to not see Cal with Gill. But I stayed strong and prayed that you would stay true to your word (that you ship callian) and eventually it all turned out perfect. Brilliant story!
La Princesse De L'hiver chapter 40 . 7/4
I like every word of it
Tangledupandsideways chapter 40 . 4/24
I don't know how I've never read this. It was a pleasant read. I love the pace and what you've done with Gillian's character. My favourite story arc is actually the Gillian/Noah bit. Love the relationship and the reasons for the break-up, even though it was a very unprofessional start!
Butimachrldr2 chapter 40 . 3/27
Truly fabulous story. Love how Gillian's voice analysis plays into the story and how strong she is. Well done!
Angel413 chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Perfection
Guest chapter 40 . 9/26/2014
I really love this story. Nice to see Cal so caring and to Gillian. And since Noah is not with Gill and she won't be alone when he retired - could you give his phone number? :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
Just awesome!
dragon571 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I was looking for a good LTM story with a decent plot and good conventions. I finally found one in this!
Keep writing!
atn chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
what about the obvious- why on earth couldn't she just take a bath?
atn chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Cal and Emily vs Gillian interaction was perf!
atn chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
The idea of the detective as an outside observer is a very cool idea. I find myself not giving a dang about his inner thoughts, but having at least an observer lends to the story. Maybe he would be less annoying if he were more impartial.
atn chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
I love this, but I just gotta say- "a beautiful creature"? That might be the most cheezy and tropey line I've ever heard. Otherwise, no complaints. Great fic so far. :)
deenikn8 chapter 40 . 2/10/2013
one of my favorite stories...I've read it like 3 times!
CalliopeSphia chapter 40 . 12/1/2012
Thank you so much for this wondeful story, I really loved it! Thank you!
CalliopeSphia chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
That was very sweet, thank you!