Reviews for Pititchu
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Okay so there is not alot of James/Jacob and was glad I found this it seems decent so far. I mean little bugged by the whole James couldn't tell Jacob was wolf by his smell thing, but will let it slide.
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This is fun! And i like it a lot.:D
minlin chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Sequel! Please?
minlin chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Better and better! I like that James has a sense of humor.
minlin chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Quite a promising start!
MugenYumeDansu chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Umm, I really hate to nitpick, but you wrote early the next morning, and then had jake find James at night...Um, if you are going to have jake find the leech at night then he should have searched all day, right?
Wolfpacklover chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
saveabroom chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
*laugh* I think my favorite part would have to be when James calls Jacob an "Anti-leprechaun." It's a really cute fic though it seems more like a Romance/Humor fic rather than a Romance/Supernatural. The pairing, however, is very strange.
choccream24 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
So I was looking for a pairing I've never read, and here I found it! Yay! I'd love to read more if you write the sequels!
Alana84 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Awe, that was cute and funny! Jacob/James, who would have though! Well written and well portrayed! Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Ihni chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I saw the movie for the first time yesterday. I can not with words describe how bad I thought it was.

Figured I'd try to find at least something good about the whole ordeal, and went in search for fanfics. So far, my search has been futile ... but then I found this story.

Those two were the only ones in the movie I could tolerate, and I like this pairing. Thanks.
Wafflansypus chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Nice story! Interesting pairing, don't think I've ever seen this one before...

I mostly enthusiastically wish for a sequel. Maybe about the pack and the Cullen's reactions? (With a little James/Jacob action just for kicks...)

Again, I really enjoyed this, and while it would be nice if you wrote a sequel, it is by no means obligatory.

An-Lupin-Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/4/2010

yuseke29 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
This actually very good and very funny! lol anti leprechaun!" ha ha ha ha... i hope there's a sequel... :)