Reviews for Burning Retribution
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Please do more this is great!
BG-13 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Update!
Imcannedfruit chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Well it seems interesting lol. When are you going to update? :(
blueflower1594 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
So now the evil plot is revealed! Please update soon!
Magic8Ball chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Wow!

this story is so amazing!

please update!

I love Tiana and don't want hear to fail, but, I just can't help but too feel sorry for and root for Facilier. . .

It's like a episode of :Death Note (FYI: That's a good thing! _)

Can't wait, please update, see you then! _
Hermioneroxx77 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I really like this story so far, and I especially like how everything isn't spiraling down for Tiana too fast nor too slow.

I wasn't going to review because I was feeling slightly sour about not getting many reviews for my Facilier fic lately, but I know how fun it is to get a review and your writing is very good so I decided it was okay to take a minute out of my day and review. :)

By the way, if you're a Facilier lover like me, you should check out my fic. :) It's called 'The Future Meets Facilier'.

Keep writin'!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Glad to see another update from you! This was a great chapter. I feel bad for Tiana even though she has yet to find out about the problems at her restaurant. I can definitely see Naveen trying to hide things from her especially while she's pregnant. Also enjoyed Naveen and Facilier's conversation. I'd fling a pot (or something sharper) at the voodoo man... Well maybe not, he's one of my favorite villains.

With that said, I hope you update soon.
Morte Rouge chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
AABLPH.

Which translates roughly as "Yay you're back! It felt a bit lonely being the only one writing about frogs who play ukulele, at least on my Alerts. Now that I've read the chapter, NO! NAVEEN!"

Since this was last updated, I dumped a guy named Travis so it makes me chuckle (albeit somewhat grimly) every time I see the name. Update soon?

-M.R.
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
yamiishot chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Oh I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bane of Princes chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
AH! what evils do we have here? what is facilier's plan? NAVEEN AND TIANA HAVE A KID? :D :D :D

this story is great! :D please keep writing!

peaceloveandthedove
Redblade chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Nice, thick plot you have here. Can't wait for more!
lizziemagic chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
GASP! Oh no!
Morte Rouge chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
YAY LOUIS! He used to be my fave character in Little Mermaid when I was little, all that diving around the kitchen, haha.

-M.R.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Positively evil! It's like the flu, but much worse. I applaud the inclusion of Louie even if they're not from the same time period. Who cares about trivial matters like that?

Keep up the good work!