Reviews for Lunch Break
Calliope Kvasnir chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I love this fanfic! And the fact that your name is Julia, which is my name too. This completely coincides with my theory that most, if not all, Julia's are awesome. So thank you!
Hyliaelvulcanish Bard Of Death chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was really fun to read! You definitely captured Pepper's personality, and the way she thinks, too.

Well-written!
chelsi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
THANK YOU! I mean seriously. Most fics I read failed at putting Pepper in character, but you did so amazingly. I love Blabber Mouth Pepper. :D

This was very well written, and made me laugh with Peppers perspective of things. Well done. I hope to read more from you in the future. :]
peanut bob chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
funniest thing i've read in ages
escape2neverland chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lol, i read this before i had a fanfic account , and still i LOL SOO HARD! :DD Facsinating job! jolly good!
dancingunderthemoonlight chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hahaha! Great. Real funny and cute.

So fluffy. :))

I wish that really happened. :P
Jen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This story was so cute! And Tony and Pepper weren't out of character at all, I could totally see this actually happening. Great job, another one please! 3
notherenomorenomore chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was so cute

loved the fluff

thank you oh so much!

with love,
Curlycupgumweed chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was great! Not to mention Super funny, and cute. Ohh, do write another please!:D
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I LOVED IT! THAT WAS SO FUNNY I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!
MadroxMR chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Really very cute, and the best part was that I could imagine it actually happening in the canon. IF Nicktoons would let an underwear joke between a boy and a girl slide. Still, it was a fun read. Love how well you told it from Pepper's perspective. You captured her character perfectly!
Divinity of Eternity chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
omg i loved this story.

like no story is complete without tony being a perv or in the sexual zone. i know it sounds wrong but we all know that it's true so yeah. i'm looking forward to more stories from you for this fandom
Liux chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
3 This was so great! Entertaining, funny and well-written. Plus, they're both so in-character that it's just fantastic. Pepper talking too much (or saying too much, heh, "no underwear"), Tony being super-fixated on his work but still being a teenage boy (hah, he's so thinking about her underwear after this). Please write more! :)
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Okay, seriously? LOVED IT! I was laughing so hard! You should definitely write another one of these. That was Pepper to the T! Fantastic work!
Winteroses chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AW! Haha:) That was funny and very cuute fluff:) If you wanted to make another chapter or sequel that be okay:) *hint hint* )