Reviews for Date the Girl in Your Dreams!
Jurica chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
i love it! OMG.. the story is so nice! megumi x reiji forever! they are so sweet! please make the next chapter already! :) can't wait for it!
Misaki Minami chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Nice story!

romantic by the way!

ReijixMegumi forever! _

Rock on!
DeathbyFlames chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Wow. Just wow. Love is a fickle thing eh?
Wing Omega chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Either you quit or the next chapter is going to be huge but I like what you wrote.
Chie TomoRii chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
hello! nice story! please continue! or if you, i can continue your story... lol coz i love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
IF U DON"T WRITE MORE I'll..i'll... well theres nothing I can do but be sad or whatever but just kidding but plz write more .
Natareikura chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
Are you going to continue writing this fanfic?

I LOVE megumi-reiji fanfics,if you dont mind, write more about them,okay?

I give u my fullest support!
elizabeth chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
very very nice...you should have more fanfics like these...i am a fan of megumi...
Wild Goose 01 chapter 6 . 3/10/2003
Hi there Yuki-chan! Nice story, it KAWAI!

Keep up the good work, and just to let you know, I support you! I wish I was to see Megumi as a beatiful princess in this fic..

Anyway, Ganbatte! Good Luck!
mister kungfuSMKK chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
ah, very waffy. i like it. pls continue
Kohran Kurogane chapter 6 . 1/31/2003
Wai wai! That was super kawaii! Megumi was soooo beautiful and...and cute! I liked it a lot (if you can't tell already) and I'm hoping you'll type up the next one soon, although I don't know how it could get any better than this chapter.

Anyway as my heart stops pounding my chest, thanks for plugging my fic into it. I didn't really notice any grammitical errors so I guess you should keep up the good work, but you could keep the A/N to a minimum. Please?
MegumiSaiyuki chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
This is such a cool fanfic! I like Megumi and Reiji together! Thanks for writing it! Plz continue if you can!
N1n4 chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
Hey! It's Shimo not Nina. Nina's busy frying Kaeri for messing up the house so... it's me instead! ( I was supposed to do laundry today by order of Okami -oni-chan but too busy!)

But anyways! LOVE the fic! So cool! Reiji and Megumi! Yeah! You don't see a lot of those. anyways! Congrats! Real good fic!
FLAMEME chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Good story!That's really all I can say naturally...
megane-san87 chapter 6 . 1/6/2003
wow, how romantic. i wish have that wonderful moment. (sigh) anyway, nice fic and plz continue.