Reviews for Bella's Summer Knights
that waas awesome
debslmac chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
:) loved this
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Those were all a lot of fun to read. Filled in the missing details we wondered about. Enjoyed what I read.
PaulaPr chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Loved it! The outtakes filled a lot of gaps about their thought and feelings ;)
Toni Masen chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Brilliant outtakes. Emmett scared the life out of me over his reaction to Emma and Kellan kissing, brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hello! I'm back. Did u miss me? Of, course you did. It was kinda of bitter sweet. I felt Bella's pain. I can only imagine what it has to be like to go through losing both of your parents and then having your whole world turned upside. I think it was a good thing that the guys were getting her out of the apartment. I liked knowing what was going on in Edward's head at this point. Sadly, even though Edward may not understand why women compare themselves to others; it will always happen. I will say that Bella was braver than I was; because the last time I wore a suit it was a 1 piece with a shirt and shorts over it. And, I am not heavy, either; just uncomfortable in my own skin. It is hard for nearly perfect people especially men to understand. However, it is part of Bella's interior. Bella was right, he had felt the connection even then. It was a good thing that he held back though. I am sure that Emmett would have killed his bestfriend though for going after his underage sister. haha I feel so horrible that they were at Lake Michigan (I am guessing). That water is terrible. I did like that Emmett had called her out on her brave face. It's ok to hurt, and it's ok to move on.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
rut roh
Kim Ginsberg chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
go bella
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
*shakes head* oh edward, get your head out of your ass!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 5 . 3/26/2012