Reviews for On the Table
starwoods chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
amazing
septemberly chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really loved that you managed to put so many cute stories into one fic.

"I noticed that you did that a lot when you still worked here," he admitted with a shrug. "I understand why you always came here. It's peaceful, watching babies sleep. It's calming. I've started to come here, too."

This was so adorable.

As she took a pen out of Alex's lab coat pocket and started filling out the form, she smirked to herself. "Don't think I didn't feel your eyes on my ass while I was bent over," she warned. Alex grinned unapologetically. "Well, it was right there in front of me," he excused, earning himself a chuckle and a playful slap on the arm. "Hey, it's your fault for having a nice one."

I loved these lines.

"But is there any truth to what they think?" No answer was needed, however, for out of the bathroom, in nothing but a white towel around his waist and beads of water dripping down his chest, walked none other than the fifth resident himself, Dr. Alex Karev, bearing quite the self-satisfied smirk.

I can imagine that very well. Alex is such eye candy. Loved this part very much :)

Her eyes snapped open, and without any forethought, she whipped around to see who the intruder was, which was probably the stupidest thing she could have done considering her current state of undress. "Karev!" she exclaimed, failing to cover herself in her state of surprise. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

This! Nice! :)

I really loved the end.

"Stop undressing my best friend with your eyes," Callie instructed. She turned to Addison, who she realized was doing just the same thing. "Hey," she whacked her on the arm, "that goes for you, too."

I think this was my favorite part :)

Lovely fic!
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
great
gingertwist chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Seriously this is awesome ! You're one of my favourite writer, everyone is perfect, every situation is so well described, every feeling seems so true...
kate811 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh my god. This was seriously such a great idea! It reminded me of something that happened on a TV show, but I can't for the life of me remember what show it was, which is pretty much going to drive me crazy for the rest of my life if I don't figure it out soon...

Anyway! I really, really loved this. I think it's a new favorite of mine in the Love Game series! I loved how you wrote the four interns (sidenote - if you make the interns more tolerable than Shonda does, doesn't that mean you should be writing the show? Just sayin')and I loved each of their scenarios. You also made me like Izzie! (Also, loved your comment in the Author's Note about being married to the sleeping with ghost Denny storyline. I am not married to it, and therefore it did not exist for me in this story!)

My favorite part? The real way the two of them got together. I loved the sexual tension when she fell back in his arms. And then the shower scene? This whole story was made of win. I'm sorry you got bad news while writing it, and I am impressed your writing style was still impeccable regardless of whatever happened in your real life! Amazing story, loved it from beginning to end!

-Kate :)
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
AH! Happy dances galore, my friend!

I have a fatty ass oneshot dedicated all to me! *Happy Dance*

And it's fabulous! *Happy Dance*

And it's adorable, and sweet, AND hot, ALL AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME! *Super Happy Dance*

Okay, now that I've done THAT, let's move on, shall we? Let's talk about the fact that this is over 5,0 words. SERIOUSLY? I'm impressed. Very, very impressed. If you ever wanted to see what color impressed is, you could look at me right now, and I would be that color.

And I love that you dedicated THIS particular story to me, because it's like perfect for me. Everybody who knows me well knows that I can't resist a good mystery! And this was the BEST kind of mystery!

Probably my favorite line for absolutely no good reason? “Those people need to get a television,” she commented. That just made me laugh really, really hard. Which, as I said in the MASSIVE message I just sent you, I'm in my room, so that's okay.

I loved the fantasy sequences. I really liked how you portrayed them in so many different ways. I think that's terribly creative of you. And I hate you for coming up with it first.

Okay, I really, really need to go to sleep, because I have to go to stupid school in the morning, but I want to reiterate that I'm freaking in LOVE with this story. Seriously. If it were legal, I would marry it. No, I wouldn't. That was a lie. But I AM adding it to my favorites, and I never do that for any stories. So that's a HUGE compliment (one that's probably way overdue in your case, but whatever).

-Juli-

PS I hope whatever the horrible news was is okay now, but you know you can talk to me... Our creepy same boat says so right on the mast (I actually don't think we ever determined that it's a sailing ship, but whatever)! All joking aside, I AM here, ready to read heavy rantage if you need me to. I mean, we HAVE reached that point in our friendship.
mlucas chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I LOVED this. It was SO well written and I loved the dialogue. I am sorry to here that you received bad news while writting. I hope everything works out. Thanks for writing another story in the Love Game series.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Best one-shot ever seriously !

LOVED it D
goldentail chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Fantastic! It made my Addex heart flutter.