Reviews for The Torchwood Canary
gnomes are cool chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
This is such a wonderful story! Is there any chance there will be more chapters?
Buxom Bard chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Pls do tell me there is more of this loveliness to come? You've got me hook and I need my fix now!
Xandraluna chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
not sure if you are writing any more but if you are ... more please ?
Jesse Cardel chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
More please! Please please! I love how this is going. Seeing Ianto falling into the Torchwood Three team like this is such a great read.
Evci chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
More please ! Love it so far !
Rosie chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I've enjoyed this story very much but I notice it hasn't been updated in some time. Is there any chance of it being continued at all? You have at least one reader who like to see more!
Kelly chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Pour yourself a victory glass of wine- this story is fantastic.
POSSUM360 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Does Ianto keep his wing's? and it was very good
POSSUM360 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love it
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Okay, this is a really, really cool story. I hope you haven't just abandoned it (it is 2012 now... LATE 2012, and I see a last updated date of March 2011) and just need some encouragement to continue. I for one wish it would, and I'm sure there are others.

Poor Ianto - although I'm looking forward to him figuring out that Jack lives there, too.

Star
Fick Chick chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
i think this is the 3rd time i've read this & i still love it. i just wish you'd start writing it again.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I am so sorry you abandoned such a wonderful story - it's one of the best takes on the entire beginning of Ianto Jones and Torchwood Three I've found in a long time. I only wish you'd had the confidence in your ability or the interest in your subject to continue telling it to the end! Such a waste!
Mrs. Birdman chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
This awesome! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
shadowspirit13 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
More please it has been almost a year! The thing about fanficer is that we will continue waiting until told there is no chance. :)
kaiiju chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
...I just recently got into torchwood, and came back to this fic. Pretty great decision, actually.