Reviews for Raising Hell
reb chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I'm enjoying this story! The tension between the settled, predictable, safe life Hiiro has built at the Changs and the chaotic challenge of Duo underscores the racing theme. I wonder about Duo's story, the motives of the racing organizer, and Hiiro's past.

My only complaint might be that occasionally there is an unexplained change in scene or tense that breaks the flow of the story- but these are pretty minor blips in a story that is shaping up to be really rewarding. Thanks!
snowdragonct chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Oh, close call for Heero...

Glad you updated. This is a fun story, and I'd like to see more of it!
snowdragonct chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Aw, thanks for the chapter! For me? Great!

I loved the "double dog dare" reference. I musta watched "A Christmas Story" five times on Christmas day; they showed it non-stop, heh, heh.

And I'm more curious than ever about the previous delivery boy's bad end, and what Duo had to do with it. He does, indeed, have a big mouth and a tendency to jump into trouble.

Ah, but Heero's pretty much just as bad, even if he's quiet about it. He DID take the challenge...he DID mouth off to the blonde to begin with, instead of just biting his tongue and leaving. So, he's got his own hot temper to contend with.

I'm gonna have to go round up more folks to review. You've got a good story here. Maybe spicing up the description would draw more folks in? Mention a bit of 1X2 and motorcycle racing, and I'm almost SURE it'd raise curiosity. Meanwhile, I'll go find some slackers and tell them to get busy reading/reviewing. Seriously. This story is shaping up well.

Any Trowa/Quatre coming along? I'm curious about that, too. See ya!
snowdragonct chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Hm. Now you've got me hooked. I'm curious about Duo's brother. I sense a very tragic back-story there, perhaps. And I'm now dying for Heero (or Hiirou...spell it any way you like, it's fine by me) to meet up with Duo again. Okay, yeah, I'm seriously hung up on 1X2. But I'm enjoying all the characters so far, and the interactions. I love that you made Duo an ace mechanic (fitting for a GW Sweeper) and the story is drawing me in more with each chapter. So...MORE! SOON!