Reviews for Of All the Gin Joints in All the Towns
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Delightful!

And I particularly liked Christine's substitution for "Tiberius" as Kirk's middle name: "Never-Met-An-Alien-I-Couldn't-Tick-Off". So true, in any reality! :)
marcie-darcy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved this so much! Your christine was so amazing and Spock Prime was just the best! So good! Sorry, I'm rambling, but you should definitely do a sequel or something, because once again, your story is fantastic!
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was highly amusing.

nice work.
RHEA chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HEY LOVED THE STORY...WISH YOU COULD MAKE A PART 2 SEE WHERE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL GO...MOST OF THE SPOCK PRIME STORIES ARE ANGST-Y AND SAD...THIS ONE WAS SO FULL OF HUMOR AND LIGHTHEARTED FUN FROM ALL ENDS...

THANKS
lori jean chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Cute,really fun loving enjoyed it. Thank you.
Iggles chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"Because I wish to get you away from the others and seduce you."

I love his honesty.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Woah! That was interesting fun. Not sure if this Chapel is going to be constant as she seems a tad bit loose. Loved how pretty much everyone wanted to have sex with themselves except the two that could do it. That was a very funny thought especially the way Uhura first expressed it: "I'm very good in bed. I think I would enjoy fucking myself," and then she looked a little worried. Ha!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
heehee.

teeth.

this was incredible!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yes, also funny - and very well done.
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love. Sigh. How could she wonder for 5 mintues whether she should? You are the reason I got going on Spock Prime and wrote a couple smutty, sexy things about him. :P
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved it. I'm glad you stopped giving Spock such a hard time too. I liked that Christine pointed out the friends that Spock Prime has and the humor present in most of their interactions.

Not to mention Jim was damned cute.

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wo! Another great story!
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
very funny and very unangsty ... something different from your normal spock/chapel.

i really enjoyed it ... as always
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Damn! Now that's a funny and well written story! Loved it! Had the "touch." Chapter 2?
makaem chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was so fun. And I really like this Chapel.