Reviews for Unbreakable Bonds
cela chapter 4 . 3/27
to be a thousand years old eric is unsure and in denial? I thought that was just a river in Egypt.
Queen Serenity chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Enjoyed it until she cheated on him. Seems like she wouldn't do that
BbyBella chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Pleases update soon. I can't wait to fing out what's gonna happen next
rcherry1977 chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Uh Oh! Sookie is in so much trouble! Can't wiat for the fallout and Eric's reaction! Thanks for the update!
bethelove chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
good chapter
starbrite4584b chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
interesting twist, can't wait to see how that turns out...let's hope that Eric punishes Bill severely...after all he screwed and bit his bonded, he can't just let that go...oooooooooh and the punishment for Sookie! I just can't wait lol
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
I'm so not liking this Sookie..in one instance she's so determined and resolved with her public accolades of love for Eric and the next she's off haughtily confronting Bill then throwing herself at him? Ugghh, and she was mad at Bill for cheating on him? I thought Eric said their bond would have them longing and craving for each other and NO ONE ELSE.

So is this the part where Bill tells Eric, Eric meets Yvetta at the auditions and grudge fucks her for Sookie to walk in on? Then little Miss Stupidass can go huffing and puffing back to Bill? Sometimes I think Sookie so doesn't deserve Eric, maybe she's better off alone...LOL...

I can't wait for the next chapter... Pam's really gonna love the excitement :)
lisabit chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Yup, I totally missed this chapter. Great work on it.
Heatherlina chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Ooohhh Sookie's been doing some bad things... I do love a jealous Eric. Please continue soon.
TMSescritura chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
WTF is going on with Sookie? Bill's an idiot pissing off an ancient vampire.
TMSescritura chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
Hmm... are they at least going to enjoy a night in Blood Manor? Sounds like fun.
lauriewee74 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
wow very intresting! keep going
Cullens Darlin chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Sookie is a blithering idiot
Cullens Darlin chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Just found this story and I gotta say grat job...I love it
vikilover chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Will since Sookie is Eric's bonded and Bill touched her, I would think that Eric has the right to kill him... Bill cheated on Sookie with his maker and now she turns around and cheats on Eric... I hope he dumps her azz...