Reviews for Hunted
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
good!
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Aleo,

Fantastic job with this story. Firstly, I concentrated all the way through it, and you didn't leave me confused at a single angle. Fantastic job with "J" and Don's interactions, I think they're spot-on. Jason strikes me as someone who would enjoy disobeying commands, even if they recklessly put his life in danger. At any rate, I think this and Chill are definetly my favorite of your stories. Well done. And I must say, you picked a good name, Jason is my favorite guy name.

-Kitchen Klutz
Appreciates Fine Labrats chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Aaah...nothing I love better than justice prevailing. Especially when snotty kids get a hard dose of reality from awesomely heroic Don. Again, just have to say how much I love the way you write whump...so dignified.
Potterworm chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Totally intense story. I really enjoyed it.
1st endeavor chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
This was a fast paced, exciting story. I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you.

1st E.
Synbou chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Excellent story, ALEO!

Thanks for sharing.
lovesanimals chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Another great story by one of my favorite authors! I look forward to your next story!

You write as well, if not quite a bit better, than some of the published authors who write tv tie ins! I would love to see you in print at the bookstore!
LockBox22 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Great story, ALEO. I really looked forward to opening up my inbox and reading another chapter.

Thanks so much so sharing!
Thesaurusgirl chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Great final chapter! You did a great job with the characters especially Don'd fear about being able to use his arm. The story was well written and stayed character true throughout.
newgal chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
good job. Maybe someday a sequel where Don and Jason meet again?
Cissyaliza chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Good fic again and very good end.

Congratulations
Lisa Paris chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Really excellent as usual, ALEO. Your research is always impeccable and I really admire the tight consistency of your writing style.

Don is exactly as I like to see him - stoic, heroic, calm in a crisis and always thinking of the human cost of what he does for a living.

Like some of the others - I would have enjoyed a Don/J moment at the end, but can see it would have been impractical and not in tune with the whole Witness Protection thing. Nice little tie-up from David about him wanting to become a doctor in order to patch up wounded Feds - a gleam of hope and compassion after all the terrible carnage.

Thanks.
Ninjatweety chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Once again a great story...I absolutely love your writing and find myself reading and re-reading all of your stories. Thank you for putting in the effort to write and share your stories with us.
Zubeneschamali chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Another happy ending! I would have liked to see one last conversation between Don and the kid, but I understand the logistics of that would be hard with the family under WitSec protection. Here's hoping for more soon from your never-ending catalog of ways to keep Don injured and at gunpoint!
Wenwalke chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
This story was very good I loved it. It was non stop action from start to finish.

Don was so true to character and Jason came through in the end as I suspected he would.

The details you put into your stories are great and make it so interesting that I want to have the next chapter right away.

So I appreciate you posting one a day. Thanks, Wendy