Reviews for A Rocky Ride
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This one was funny.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a cute one-shot! I'll bet Ed will never want to travel with his military unit ever again. Too bad they were on a train, they didn't have access to an old hiccup-cure my grandmother used to use on us. She'd give us a teaspoon of sugar with a drop of peppermint oil on it. It usually worked, unless I had a really bad case of the hiccups. Nowadays,if I can't get rid of them with water, the only thing that will stop them for me is holding my breath while drinking milk. Uh-oh...never mind, Ed. Well, he would drink milk if I gave it to him. I'm allergic to milk, so I drink soy milk. The brand and variety I use tastes so good, (no grassy flavor), that I don't even miss regular milk. I wonder if they had any milk substitutes in Ed's time? It would've spared him a lot of grief from his milk-pushing brother and friends.

Oops, sorry about my ramblings. I really enjoyed your story, you have such a wonderful grasp of the characters' personalities, I'll have to check out the rest of your archieves, now. Seriously, Mustang would have to know the hiccup cure about scaring the person to death, wouldn't he? He enjoyed that a bit too much, I think. Poor Ed, it sucks, being the littlest guy in the group. Even when the rest of the guys say they're helping, they do more harm than good.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aaaw! I can see Ed having the hiccups, and it would be hilarious! Haha. Poor kid
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm not sure how Mustang got a hold of one of Ed's gloves, but that was adorable! I figured Mustang would cure Ed's hiccups by scaring the crud out of him with flame alchemy... "Stop hiccuping, Fullmetal. That's an order!" was great. Also, BEST. DREAM. EVER.
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow... who knew the the hiccups wer afraid of the flaming roy Mustang? I shud try tht one of these days X3
Rojas Walrus chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
lolz. I'll admit, I kindof jumped for joy when I got the alert, I think your quickly becoming one of my favorite authors, you write so damn well. Though, an Update for Rock and Roll would be nice...
radcat38 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was sweet and cute. Reminded me of the spirit of FMA...watching the episodes and seeing the adventures and the unique family of characters evolve. Thanks. It was a nice throw back for me.