Reviews for The Love of Their Lives
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love anything Martha, this was a good read
lilakoyi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful. Thank u
vballqueen17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY HEART? I CAN'T HANDLE ALL OF THESE EMOTIONS. Seriously though. Beautiful job. You had me in tears. I love Martha and Jack's friendship and you captured it well and you captured how we were all feeling. Brilliant job :)
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I cried for the last 45 minutes, and for about an hour after D: God do I miss that man...great story ] It really captures that connection between Doctor and companion!

And if you still happen to be planning that story...I'd love to spend a few hours thinking up of creative ways of killing ;D
Indigo.Ocean chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow, that was great. Really well written and I thought you captured the characters nicely. The mini-epilogue of the Doctor's eavesdropping finished the story perfectly. Great stuff :)
standingintheearthlight chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is really beautiful, I love it a lot!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh, that was so beautiful! You really are an amazing writer. :D And yes, I started crying when the knocking started in part two of TEoT, so you're not alone. *sniffles* Anyway, spectacular work!

-M3
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*sniffles*

Thanks for writing.
mrs mathis chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
THAT STORY SAYS IT ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING SO MANY OTHERS FEELINGS IN TO THIS AWESOME STORY.
Gilari chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
It was the moment that he CHOSE to die, for Wilf, that got me sobbing. Oh Doctor. Our brave, wonderful, honourable Doctor who would never leave Wilf behind in that glass cage, no matter what the risk to himself.

Doctor, you deserve to be loved. By Martha. By Jack. By all of us. Goodbye.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I haven't seen it yet, but I can already tell you that I'll be an emotional wreck and will probably spend most of the episode and a while after in tears.
Russet022 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That is a very nice segue, I like the way it could have fit in...

Yeah, just so you know I read it. :)

Russet